rate me

Bad under eye true but in my opinion he has no bulging out eye. But side profile pic needed to determine completly
skin is breaking out a bit this pic is from a month or two ago, hair is a bit shorter

Attachments

• IMG_7272 (2).PNG
    IMG_7272 (2).PNG
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Graham
chadlite, only flaw is the chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
you should kill yourself NOW

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
thanks bro, what do you think I need to work on, my eye area is a bit weak but idk how to improve, I've lost around 10kgs but I'm gonna try get a bit leaner, I do lymphatic drainage almost everyday, I mew, do jaw exercises and I'm also growing my hair out. any exercises or things I could add in? I've been working on myself for a while but I'm quite new to the forum.
Your eyes are good they give you good harmony, Your nose is bad it just looks fat

This nigga must be aspie or short to have stumbled upon this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and Deleted member 24293
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and Deleted member 24293
Chadlite and on the spectrum... You're a disgrace for Aspergers. Double-check the road when crossing next time you go outside...

u get a lot of play?

Chadlite. Ppl rating lower than HTN are delusional. A girl could easily have a crush on u which makes u automatically strong HTN atleast

• +1
Reactions: username2
Chadlite, what’s ur bodyfat%?

Probably around 11% rn. I was a bit leaner a couple months ago. I’ve been sick for a while so I haven’t been training as much

High Tier chadlite broderline chad 5.5-6 psl
weak chad
chadlite, only flaw is the chin
Chadlite. Ppl rating lower than HTN are delusional. A girl could easily have a crush on u which makes u automatically strong HTN atleast
No chad. No chadlite. He's Middle htn with the potential to become chadlite.

i'm a different species compared to you, its so fucking unfair :feelswhy:

I'm usually a bit more tanned than this, its winter where I am, I eat pretty clean and train for sprinting so maybe I'm just healthy, I have cape colored and Maori heritage so that might be why, My dad is darker and my Mums dad is dark too.
South African or NZ?

how do you do with women?
I do alright, I've got a girlfriend, I'm loyal and I's never cheat but I get looks from girls every time I go out, even if it's with her, some of them stare her down too. I don't look back tho.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I do alright, I've got a girlfriend, I'm loyal and I's never cheat but I get looks from girls every time I go out, even if it's with her, some of them stare her down too. I don't look back tho.
I'd*

Strong chadlite

Attachments

• 1168AA5E-10E3-40FA-9402-2BEF91B516E0.png
    1168AA5E-10E3-40FA-9402-2BEF91B516E0.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Chadlite from front strong MTN from side

Knew it. Do you only LTR stacies?
She’s my first LTR, was focusing on improving my looks and my training for the past couple or years, wanted to max out first instead of getting trapped with an ugly one

• +1
A genio would ascend you hard

Good for you man.

What do you define as ugly, LTB/MTB?
Idk I didn’t want to get into a relationship unless they looked good htn

• +1
very very reasonable given your looks level.
Thanks bro do you know if I can fix my chin without surgery because I really need to fix it. It pisses me off and I don’t have money for surgery rn

• +1