Mid tier normie

Uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and baboon593
ltn

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons
You look like a rapist/10

Your face looks to square, are you wearing a filter? Nice eye area, good jaw and prominent gonions, lean out so you get more defined, mid mtn imo

Your face looks to square, are you wearing a filter? Nice eye area, good jaw and prominent gonions, lean out so you get more defined, mid mtn imo
i think its just that angle that makes my face look square when i get hope ill reply to this with a better pic

Do you trim your eyebrows? They look very odd. Lots of asymmetry too but it might be due to the angle of the photo. I think less trimming of the brows to give a more natural look would help, a different hairstyle may help as well but idk how your upper third looks.

Do you trim your eyebrows? They look very odd. Lots of asymmetry too but it might be due to the angle of the photo. I think less trimming of the brows to give a more natural look would help, a different hairstyle may help as well but idk how your upper third looks.
forgot to rate, I think mtn but can get to htn if you work on it a bit

Looks like a fckn demon

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe
i dont trim my eyebrows i will send a picture when i get home that was from half a year ago

Attachments

• IMG_2660.jpeg
    IMG_2660.jpeg
    518 KB · Views: 0
  • 96503D71-AEDA-4AEA-AFC8-195331115CE7.mov
    5.4 MB
  • IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
heres some photos/video that show me more closely
eyebrows are fine, I think they just looked odd on that one photo. I think getting tanner skin would help, time to carrotmax. Also have you tried haircuts that show more of your forehead? Looks to me you have a long midface so showing a bit of your forehead may help balance it out.

eyebrows are fine, I think they just looked odd on that one photo. I think getting tanner skin would help, time to carrotmax. Also have you tried haircuts that show more of your forehead? Looks to me you have a long midface so showing a bit of your forehead may help balance it out.
yeah im trying to get tanned out a bit but honestly idrk any haircuts that show my forehead other than a middle part my friend said for me to get the k shami cut but idk what do you think?

yeah im trying to get tanned out a bit but honestly idrk any haircuts that show my forehead other than a middle part my friend said for me to get the k shami cut but idk what do you think?
Just take some beta carotene and drink carrot juice, also go out in the sun. You don't have to turn into a Bangladeshi. As for haircuts, Im not sure if your temple placements are good or not but a 70/30 kinda part might suit you. If your hair is naturally that wavy then I can't provide much advice cause I got pretty straight hair. I just feel like showing some of the upper third would help harmonize the face a bit.

Just take some beta carotene and drink carrot juice, also go out in the sun. You don't have to turn into a Bangladeshi. As for haircuts, Im not sure if your temple placements are good or not but a 70/30 kinda part might suit you. If your hair is naturally that wavy then I can't provide much advice cause I got pretty straight hair. I just feel like showing some of the upper third would help harmonize the face a bit.
yeah it is that wavy sadly im thinking about getting my hair straightened at a salon but idk yet i am getting a haircut soon do you have ig? id like to talk to you outside of this website

the hair is not the problem, could have some more work but the problem is that you look to faggy ngl

JEEZ, it looks like your wearing a silicone halloween mask... All foids are terrified within a 10 mile radius.

could appeal to those serial killer fangirls if you go stab some hookers

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
+good eye area but framelet. over.

HTN, could’ve been chadlite maybe even chad if you didn’t have such shit eye spacing and better eye width to height ratio

rate me and what can i improve on
sorta uncanny for some reason, id say HTN though since good bone structure. Idk what u can improve on, its kinda like you got 'hunter eyes' and full lips and a small nose, but i mean they just don't look very good yk.

Gay appeal, high MTN