Between LTN and MTN

wheatwaffles long lost son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, LooksThinker and 2 others
Haven't seen the pic yet but I smell subhuman
Always think about how brutal it is for ginger guys

If you’re ginger and not at least chadlite ur already out of most women’s radar

Gingers are said to go extinct in the next 100 years since no woman wants to reproduce gingers

That’s why a ginger ltn like op is basically even lower smv

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, WanderingBurro, LooksThinker and 3 others
Always think about how brutal it is for ginger guys

If you’re ginger and not at least chadlite ur already out of most women’s radar

Gingers are said to go extinct in the next 100 years since no woman wants to reproduce gingers

That’s why a ginger ltn like op is basically even lower smv
God nerfed him really bad.
Nigga probably was a Nazi in his past life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and Iasacrko
God in the Congo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and fuxkdakikez
God nerfed him really bad.
Nigga probably was a Nazi in his past life
Since I feel bad for all the backlash op is getting here I’ll recommend him to leanmax and see what it does to him

Don’t want op to end up as the next @Schery6

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Since I feel bad for all the backlash op is getting here I’ll recommend him to leanmax and see what it does to him

Don’t want op to end up as the next @Schery6
nigga already suppased ur incel bc mexican incel u would scherymax before it even started here in sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and supersaiyan1

Attachments

• 6971A1A7-899B-4841-B540-89359A0F3B4F.jpeg
    6971A1A7-899B-4841-B540-89359A0F3B4F.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks nigga, feel like im a narcymf. THIS is me 1 year later have I accended to sub5
From ltn to high ltn

I feel like since u take all ur pics at 4/3 ur front looks bad

• +1
Reactions: supersaiyan1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and supersaiyan1
My nigga if there is a god he hates u very much

What are the odds a white guy will have a flat face I thought that was an exclusively Asian thing to worry about
Nigga Im 16 almosr 17 ismy maxilla over or what are the odds for more forward grown

Nigga Im 16 almosr 17 ismy maxilla over or what are the odds for more forward grown
Ur face won’t get less flat it’s a very big problem and no sane doctor will give u that surgery

If you look at your upper jaw ur face is flat it’s something usually associated with the Asian phenotype very rare to affect whites
9C712FC1 1D75 4B10 848B C8909311FBBA

I mean through and through realistically I can’t see you pass mtn

And with how much women hate ginger men that’s also going against you

Just have a really weird looking face

subhuman to ltn

Ur face won’t get less flat it’s a very big problem and no sane doctor will give u that surgery

If you look at your upper jaw ur face is flat it’s something usually associated with the Asian phenotype very rare to affect whites
View attachment 2679726

I mean through and through realistically I can’t see you pass mtn

And with how much women hate ginger men that’s also going against you

Just have a really weird looking face
Flat and downward grown maxilla plus long face there’s way too many problems to fix

The flat maxilla also causes constant dark eye bags

Litterally the only thing keeping you from subhuman is the fact you’re white but even then the worst white phenotype with ginger hair and untanable pale skin

Flat and downward grown maxilla plus long face there’s way too many problems to fix

Litterally the only thing keeping you from subhuman is the fact you’re white but even then the worst white phenotype with ginger hair and untanable pale skin
Found a better side, but with the flax maxilla which gives recessed mf look plus long face its capped ltn? What is the best surg advice from a long pers getting forward grown

Attachments

• IMG_7014.png
    IMG_7014.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

Lefort?

I wouldn't say your legit ugly and anyone who says that I'd exaggerating, but most people aren't legit ugly anyone so it doesn't matter.

What is your bodyfat percentage? If low then shit bone structure tbh, but if your young then nose breathing might actually help with that.

I mean ginger hair is a failo, and it's actually hard to find good looking gingers jfl.

Skin also isn't amazing, but it isn't full of acne which is something that you should at least be grateful for I suppose. You also got dark lines under eyes and light eyebrows which is also a failo.

Probably a LTN tbh but how tall you?

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
That’s the problem those huge fallos cap you at ltn and the surgery to fix your failos is the hardest one

From what I know Lefort is preformed in ppl who get their face deformed in an accident I don’t think a doctor casually gives it to anyone as far as ik unless u go to a 3rd world country where they’ll do anything but even then high chance of screwing up even more

Ur one of those cases where you have too many major flaws where’s most ppl I see ask for ratings here Have very easy to fix ones with surgery

I honestly just can’t see a surgery that would be worth taking

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and supersaiyan1
I wouldn't say your legit ugly and anyone who says that I'd exaggerating, but most people aren't legit ugly anyone so it doesn't matter.

What is your bodyfat percentage? If low then shit bone structure tbh, but if your young then nose breathing might actually help with that.

I mean ginger hair is a failo, and it's actually hard to find good looking gingers jfl.

Skin also isn't amazing, but it isn't full of acne which is something that you should at least be grateful for I suppose. You also got dark lines under eyes and light eyebrows which is also a failo.

Probably a LTN tbh but how tall you?
Nah im atleast 23-24 been dirty bulking jfl. Gonna leanmaxx and see where it leaves me. 6,1 186cm

That’s the problem those huge fallos cap you at ltn and the surgery to fix your failos is the hardest one

From what I know Lefort is preformed in ppl who get their face deformed in an accident I don’t think a doctor casually gives it to anyone as far as ik unless u go to a 3rd world country where they’ll do anything but even then high chance of screwing up even more

Ur one of those cases where you have too many major flaws where’s most ppl I see ask for ratings here Have very easy to fix ones with surgery

I honestly just can’t see a surgery that would be worth taking
F man over probs then

Nah im atleast 23-24 been dirty bulking jfl. Gonna leanmaxx and see where it leaves me. 6,1 186cm

Alr so 6'1 is mogger height in UK and US. In most countries it will be an advantage (if your legit). Tbf MTN potential and if you aren't at least below 15 percent bodyfat then definitely lean down.

• +1
F man over probs then
Really hard to give any worthwhile advice besides leanmaxing

If you’re very tall like stand out above 6’2 maybe then I can see you getting someone in sweden

But if ur short I reccomend just SEAmaxing

Much better to spend ur money there than some level 10 major surgery just to likely not even improve much at all

Really hard to give any worthwhile advice besides leanmaxing

If you’re very tall like stand out above 6’2 maybe then I can see you getting someone in sweden

But if ur short I reccomend just SEAmaxing

Much better to spend ur money there than some level 10 major surgery just to likely not even improve much at all
Y and dubble jaw is not for recomendation then I asumme also,

Y and dubble jaw is not for recomendation then I asumme also,
Just not worth it too many fallos rely on ur height and race to slay in SEA or any 3rd world country

I’d assume somewhere like Sweden 6’1 doesn’t stand out at least you’re not below 6ft but that’s not gonna compensate for everything else

Either that or betabux. Surgery won’t save you there’s way too much to touch up and getting 1 or 2 won’t be worth it if it’s not gonna make a difference unless ur rich

• +1
Just not worth it too many fallos rely on ur height and race to slay in SEA or any 3rd world country

I’d assume somewhere like Sweden 6’1 doesn’t stand out at least you’re not below 6ft but that’s not gonna compensate for everything else

Either that or betabux. Surgery won’t save you there’s way too much to touch up and getting 1 or 2 won’t be worth it if it’s not gonna make a difference unless ur rich
F man brutal