Reactions: Tai Lung
Fix your eye area boyo

Learn from the master himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latent and med
Fix your eye area boyo

Learn from the master himself

Ban this retard from spamming his shitty looksmaxximg videos on all threads @Gengar @Skywalker @Lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack, Skywalker, Petsmart and 2 others
too many falios to mention. i think nosejob + softmaxxing eye area+debloating should make you HTN+ in your country. overall you can go from LTN to MTN+

Please tell me any improvements

I MADE 3 MORPHS OF YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING SURGERIES:

1: RHINOPLASTY (MY LEAST FAVORITE OPTION)

Asianrhino

2: GENIOPLASTY (MY SECOND FAVORITE OPTION)

Asiangenio

3: RHINOPLASTY + GENIOPLASTY (OPTIMAL RESULTS, BEST OPTION)
Asiangeniorhino

EXPLANATION:

Your chin projection is a bit insufficient and genioplasty could ascend you. You have bimax protrusion (which is secondary to skeletal recession paired with alveolar compensatory growth) which is common in both black and asian people. Unfortunately it generally doesn't look good.

I've noticed that most Korean actors chosen to play good looking or high class characters don't have bimax protrusion while actors chosen to play low class or ordinary characters do have it so my guess is that bimax protrusion isn't a good look for asian communities either.

Unfortunately the correction of bimax protrusion is arduous and it requires maxillary teeth extractions and bimax, which can be too tough, so most surgeons prefer to address it by doing a genioplasty to make the chin more pronounced, your upper lip will still stick out but it won't be as bad looking because the chin will compensate for it to a large degree.

Here is an example of an actor chosen to play a low class police officer in the chorean series death game:

As you can see he has bimax protrusion.

Here is an example of an actor chosen to play a millionaire model in the same series:

As you can see he has almost no bimax protrusion and his chin projection is better.

Other examples are most Korean idols known for their looks:

This guy, Jong-Kook, has no bimax protrusion and is basically known for his good looks.

Other than the genioplasty a RHINOPLASTY would also ascend you, and should be paired with the genio. Your nose is a bit too wide for most standards and a width reduction would look very good on you.

I hope you enjoyed my detailed review, please dm me if you have any doubts or need help in your surgerymax journey.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oily703, hytt, Kerbouchard and 2 others

View attachment 2734719

View attachment 2734720

View attachment 2734721
EXPLANATION:

Your chin projection is a bit insufficient and genioplasty could ascend you. You have bimax protrusion (which is secondary to skeletal recession paired with alveolar compensatory growth) which is common in both black and asian people. Unfortunately it generally doesn't look good.

I've noticed that most Korean actors chosen to play good looking or high class characters don't have bimax protrusion while actors chosen to play low class or ordinary characters do have it so my guess is that bimax protrusion isn't a good look for asian communities either.

Unfortunately the correction of bimax protrusion is arduous and it requires maxillary teeth extractions and bimax, which can be too tough, so most surgeons prefer to address it by doing a genioplasty to make the chin more pronounced, your upper lip will still stick out but it won't be as bad looking because the chin will compensate for it to a large degree.

Here is an example of an actor chosen to play a low class police officer in the chorean series death game:
View attachment 2734681

Here is an example of an actor chosen to play a millionaire model in the same series:
View attachment 2734690View attachment 2734694
As you can see he has almost no bimax protrusion and his chin projection is better.

View attachment 2734697

This guy, Jong-Kook, has no bimax protrusion and is basically known for his good looks.

Other than the genioplasty a RHINOPLASTY would also ascend you, and should be paired with the genio. Your nose is a bit too wide for most standards and a width reduction would look very good on you.

I hope you enjoyed my detailed review, please dm me if you have any doubts or need help in your surgerymax journey.
good efforts bro u are one of the few people who help others

• +1
Reactions: oily703 and BlackpillRemedy
good efforts bro u are one of the few people who help others
Thanks bro, I enjoy trying to positively influence the looks of others, if you want a rating and recs u can count on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701 and testicularatrophy
Actu

View attachment 2734720
actually my rhino morphs may have come out too uncanny, I think I only support the genio... Yeah, prioritize genio alone over everything, then if you're unsatisfied or trying to fit a certain aesthetic consider rhino. You look good in the front picture but the side picture makes me think irl your chin must be lacking so prioritize genio, post more pics if possible, obviously without jutting the jaw, for a better evaluation.

Here's a morph of your side with genio.
Foto el 10 2 24 a las 1555

View attachment 2734719

View attachment 2734720

View attachment 2734721
EXPLANATION:

View attachment 2734681

View attachment 2734690View attachment 2734694

View attachment 2734697

genioplastty is only making his lower third narrower how does that help him?

Adds chin projection and height, which makes him seem more masculine. It also hides the bimax protrusion to some degree and its often the answer given to this problem

• +1
Reactions: hytt
The issue is the morph didn't capture it too well and wasn't too well done, would need redoing

@andy9432 rate

ltn, have 6 cold showers and drink 2 gallons of seed oils and you’ll be chad and 6,3

ltn, have 6 cold showers and drink 2 gallons of seed oils and you’ll be chad and 6,3
What would u rate urself

mtn, should kpopmaxx

Eligible for converting into a ladyboy in thailand