frauding + lens distortion combo

distorted ass camera but ill give high mtn

More pics if u want a rating

maybe more like htn based off second photo first one was weird

HTN

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
this narcy faggot tried to post for validation jfl
I know, u can tell by the dbag selfie he thinks hes a god, kill these fags now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mizi44 and moggathon
Screenshot 2024 02 15 at 75237PM
LMAO WHAT IS THIS

Na I'm good, I know I'm handsome.
Your borderline subhuman you narcy fag. U tried to come on here to mog the forum but everyone in the replies looks better than u jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44
Your borderline subhuman you narcy fag. U tried to come on here to mog the forum but everyone in the replies looks better than u jfl.
Yet they don't show their face

Y U bullying him

Ur saying these things because you assumed I think I look good, meaning you think I look good, hence why u rated me lower on purpose to try and "humble" me I guess.....

Average white male could rape your whole ethnic family
Average white person is so ugly🤣🤣🤣U guys hide behind those models thinking they represent u🤣🤣🤣

Ur saying these things because you assumed I think I look good, meaning you think I look good, hence why u rated me lower on purpose to try and "humble" me I guess.....
No u genuinely look like shit and your ltn

Average white person is so ugly🤣🤣🤣U guys hide behind those models thinking they represent u🤣🤣🤣
U get mogged by 90+% of whites

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Those same average white people are the ones stealing your own kind and dumping them on the side of the road