Rate mogger photo

there’s a few flaws but the most obvious one is your eyes being hooded but eyebrows being highset and thick which looks really uncanny
I agree with you in the part of the eyebrows I got to better them but there not that bad, but fricking hooded eyes how can that be a flaw

I agree with you in the part of the eyebrows I got to better them but there not that bad, but fricking hooded eyes how can that be a flaw
the hooding makes the highsetness look worse, it feels like your eyebrows are up on your forehead. not sure if you can get them transplanted down or soemthing

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Gonza
the hooding makes the highsetness look worse, it feels like your eyebrows are up on your forehead. not sure if you can get them transplanted down or soemthing
They’re medium set, it just appears because of me wearing a cap, but thanks for letting me know, are they’re other flaws you can tell?

Nah man I got rated htn, high mtn, with high htn potential, I know how gl I am and I know they’re under rating me here, and I know too the potential I got, but it’s just my opinion btw
sorry man... you are a little delusional. This always happens when greys ask for rates, it is like they cannot accept it. Yes you have nice pfl and a wide mouth but that does not make you gl. The consensus for you is ltn-weak mtn; according to users in my thread and the 10+ users that I have pmd I am strong mtn-weak htn. Both of which seem relatively accurate. In a very rich white area like mine you would be literally invisible. How about instead of raging at ur ratings, understand what can be fixed.

They’re medium set, it just appears because of me wearing a cap, but thanks for letting me know, are they’re other flaws you can tell?
i have to wake up early tomorrow so i’ll go to sleep and write the rest tomorrow. but how old are you?

sorry man... you are a little delusional. This always happens when greys ask for rates, it is like they cannot accept it. Yes you have nice pfl and a wide mouth but that does not make you gl. The consensus for you is ltn-weak mtn; according to users in my thread and the 10+ users that I have pmd I am strong mtn-weak htn. Both of which seem relatively accurate. In a very rich white area like mine you would be literally invisible. How about instead of raging at ur ratings, understand what can be fixed.
How can you tell me I’m not good looking, if you don’t even know what I experience myself every day of how people treat me because I’m good looking, how would I trust you rating me ltn, when I got more experienced raters saying to me I’m high mtn-htn to chadlite potential, I’m not coping I’m saying to you I know how gl I am by everyday experiences otherwise I wouldn’t say a word, and when I’m browsing in this forum I can see tons of people getting under rated, just because the raters know they’re good looking and just want to lower them down to their level

mtn

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
How can you tell me I’m not good looking, if you don’t even know what I experience myself every day of how people treat me because I’m good looking, how would I trust you rating me ltn, when I got more experienced raters saying to me I’m high mtn-htn to chadlite potential, I’m not coping I’m saying to you I know how gl I am by everyday experiences otherwise I wouldn’t say a word, and when I’m browsing in this forum I can see tons of people getting under rated, just because the raters know they’re good looking and just want to lower them down to their level
Women see attractiveness on a whole different scale, this is basic ass knowledge. Of course a normal guy can have girlfriends and a few hookups if he’s extroverted but improving your looks makes it way easier for OLD, what you might have now with a cherrypicked photo can become a daily occurrence.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and m0ss26
Women see attractiveness on a whole different scale, this is basic ass knowledge. Of course a normal guy can have girlfriends and a few hookups if he’s extroverted but improving your looks makes it way easier for OLD, what you might have now with a cherrypicked photo can become a daily occurrence.
Yeah bro I agree 100% with you, that’s what I’m going thru now and living in my daily life, I know I can still improve in some other ways, I’m also a strong defender in the personality shit, man if I seen normie to below average guys slay like crazy, so for me is cope to think that looks is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • +1
Reactions: Gonza