Rate muh new apartment

L

Lefty Rankin

Kraken
Just moved in about four days ago. On the 1st. Is it dope?

IMG 0006
IMG 0041
IMG 0079

IMG 0004
IMG 0005

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 16515 and 2 others
What do you do for a living and what country you live at ?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and Lefty Rankin
Absolute state of millennials. Even min wage boomers back in the day could afford a 3 bed on minimum wages. As long as he wasn't a consoomer and had good sense of personal finance.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, rand anon and Deleted member 18879
Were you shaving your pubes in that sink? Sick bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, N1666 and lightskinbengali
would live there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Lefty Rankin
im happy for you getting a new apartment but this is brutally blackpilling

• +1
put some slats under the mattress so it isn't sitting on the ground, you'll get mould + inferior back support

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Lefty Rankin
The midwest,but affording it is a long story. I started the job I got now at the right time. During the worst part of the covid shit where hiring people was difficult. Then I gamed them into thinking I would be a manager. Got more then one dollar raise on the spot. Right before my promotion I told them I won't be no manager. Make $19.25 an hour.

It's too easy these days. If you work a job for four months and are never late and never call in, and I mean never, then you can pretty much have whatever you want there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24278
put some slats under the mattress so it isn't sitting on the ground, you'll get mould + inferior back support
I put it in the closet during the day. It's just a foam pad wrapped in a bed skirt. Plus your body is designed to support itself. When you start trying to do what it's supposed to do on it's own (replacing it's internal support system with unnatural shoes or mattresses) then you become weak and decrepit. Your muscles and tendons become weak. Most people in certain parts of Asia just sleep on a sheet draped over a block of wood. They never have back problems.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and DefinitelyNT
Just because you let your buddy in the boy scouts stick his finger up your ass one time doesn't mean you should look down on others who aren't as experienced.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I put it in the closet during the day. It's just a foam pad wrapped in a bed skirt. Plus your body is designed to support itself. When you start trying to do what it's supposed to do on it's own (replacing it's internal support system with unnatural shoes or mattresses) then you become weak and decrepit. Your muscles and tendons become weak. Most people in certain parts of Asia just sleep on a sheet draped over a block of wood. They never have back problems.
Most people in certain parts of Asia also shit in the street because nature didn't give us toilets. Ofc we don't need mattresses, kind of like we don't need filtered water, but overall so long as you're healthy I find the comfort of a mattress to be ideal since it helps good sleep. Each to their own though

• +1
Are you bringing any girls over for muh sex ?

how much is it per month?

• +1
Are you bringing any girls over for muh sex ?
A gentleman never tells. Well, I'm not much of a gentleman actually. I'll just say I ain't never lacking any satisfaction.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
This gonna be the first thing a girl sees when she walks into your apartment:feelskek:
Still mirin tho as I live with my paresnt so you’re doing better than me. I can’t say shit

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Lefty Rankin and Deleted member 24278
Good, how old are you ? Have you had sex there already ?

how much is it per month?
$650 I think. I don't know exactly because after signing the contract I just opened a new bank account and put 10k in there to have it automatically taken out for the duration of the contract (a year).That will take care of the rent and utilities. I like not having to worry about it. I'm not good with numbers do I don't like remembering exact amounts. I always tell myself I have less than I actually do (round down) and that everything costs more than it actually does (round up). That's what I gotta do to keep my money from floating away. It was probably $635.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Good, how old are you ? Have you had sex there already ?
Well shoot. I was born after the Chernobyl incident, but before 9/11. And no, I haven't had sex here yet.

for that price in south Africa, you could rent a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house
Don't I know it. America sucks. I hate it so much. We're a bunch of losers who have lost our splendor. Most Americans work so hard for so little and are proud of it. They're stuck in the 40s. Thinking we're still the best country in the world like we were back then. Upper middle class white people are to blame. Losers who think they're wealthy but stick out like a sore thumbs overdressing at functions and whatnot. It's those people who have turned America into a shithole. All the stifling rules and regulations here were made because of them. Make them feel safe and proud.

I've only got another year and a half till I can leave this country. I cannot wait. I hate it so much.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and lightskinbengali
ideal little fuck shed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
are u gonna dunk a lot of prime jbs on that rank mattress?

yo is this jamesothy?

• +1