Reactions: 8trunks, wsada, UZB_Strebl and 7 others
mtn

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and maxxmclooks
mtn

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and wackedchives
Gymmax, green contacts, 5 inch shoe lifts and HTN
5 inch shoe lifts??? bro what?? im already tall for my age. i dont have any problems with my height. And im gymmaxxing currently.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
5 inch shoe lifts??? bro what?? im already tall for my age. i dont have any problems with my height. And im gymmaxxing currently.
Your height is average, I don’t give a flying fuck if you have a problem with it or not, the site is for advice to appeal to other people, not for you to masturbate to yourself in the mirror

With a face like yours you can only be HTN if you fraud height, eye color and gain muscle and I’m sorry if that’s not what you expected to hear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xaxanibber, Kerbouchard, jisko32 and 2 others
htn with mtn appeal

Your height is average, I don’t give a flying fuck if you have a problem with it or not, the site is for advice to appeal to other people, not for you to masturbate to yourself in the mirror

With a face like yours you can only be HTN if you fraud height, eye color and gain muscle and I’m sorry if that’s not what you expected to hear
I wrote this when I didn’t sleep for 2 days

Accept my apology

bro in my other thread u told me ur side profile is better than chico💀💀
I didn't tell you that my side profile is better than Chico's (but it's true, at least I'm not a flat maxillacel). Even your side profile is better, even tho you are recessed too.

I didn't tell you that my side profile is better than Chico's (but it's true, at least I'm not a flat maxillacel). Even your side profile is better, even tho you are recessed too.
*my side profile

High mtn w good appeal you gotta be autistic or sum not to get girls

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and soygenio

no one gives a fuck what color your eyes are:lul::lul:

htn

• +1
Reactions: soygenio

he is htn

Good colouring with the dark features, prettyboy archetype, htn id say

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and st.hamudi but 6‘5