Rate my 40 year old cousin on the far right who told me that having hair is gay

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
he’s a self proclaimed alpha male and unironically refers to himself as being a demigod

A6EB4F07 B66F 4D2D 93F0 DCE3360785B7

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
You need to show him the blackpill by fucking his gf/wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, lelouch and ArcticStorm
Bald Faggot who can't cope with being Bald

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and lelouch
Delusional Tyler1 maxed roidcel
he’s 5’6-5’7 and told me how women aren’t attracted to height at all and that muscles matter 10x more and that trying to improve your face makes you a fag lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, BoneDensity, poopoohead and 2 others
he’s 5’6-5’7 and told me how women aren’t attracted to height at all and that muscles matter 10x more and that trying to improve your face makes you a fag lol
I was taller than him at 12 :lul: honestly tho if you live in conservative areas he might have a little appeal

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Your cousin is a redpill coper, best way to describe him jfl

Manlet Bald Faggot who most likely unironically watches Andrew Taint at 40 years old and

how is his sex/dating life?

That's an okay height but the ones 5'7 and under are all on hyper-copium
Yeah most of the kids in the us are that tall by 13. Even in liberal areas like Detroit (where I grew up)

how is his sex/dating life?
idk tbh he was engaged to a 4/10 chubby blonde meth addict (served 5 years in prison for it jfl) who was legit like 80 IQ a few years ago who was like 15 years younger than him but he got cucked out so they broke up

B4C0AA30 36A5 4CC8 B844 260F38F04775

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Yeah most of the kids in the us are that tall by 13. Even in liberal areas like Detroit (where I grew up)
Bald Manlets are the worst combination when it comes to being mega-copers , "Muh muscles and balding is masculine and shit"

• +1
Reactions: currymunher
how tall are you OP

hair and height is second to face

He looks like a child predator.

Why is every short bald man on steroids

hair and height is second to face
we got into an argument after he saw me fixing my hair and he legit told me that face (hair especially) doesn’t matter to girls and that tending to your hair and having anything other than a buzz/bald means you are a fag he also thinks that muscles and “mindset” matters 10x more than height.

what would you rate him facially?