Rate my acne routine

Deleted member 8354

Deleted member 8354

Humble And Based
As you guys can see, my skin is not the best, I got acne and my skin looks really pale and dull. Which makes me look really shit. Could this help me achieve good glowing skin?

Morning: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
Moisturizer (Cerave Moisturizing Lotion)
Sunscreen SPF 50

Night: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
clindamycin + tretinoin 10 mg/g + 0,25 mg/g

after is without acne

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
you have a good base routine which is good. add vitamin c serum to the am routine, helps with skin tone. try putting some niacinamide with PM moisturiser or with the tretinoin. benzoyl peroxide for 10 minutes and then wash off after cleanser in the AM also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8354
you have a good base routine which is good. add vitamin c serum to the am routine, helps with skin tone. try putting some niacinamide with PM moisturiser or with the tretinoin. benzoyl peroxide for 10 minutes and then wash off after cleanser in the AM also.
Yeah, I will buy vitamin c serum, I have heard that it's good. Last time I used niacinamide my skin broke out really bad so I stopped using that. Also, I used benzoyl peroxide face wash for around 3 weeks. And it just made my skin worse.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Yeah, I will buy vitamin c serum, I have heard that it's good. Last time I used niacinamide my skin broke out really bad so I stopped using that. Also, I used benzoyl peroxide face wash for around 3 weeks. And it just made my skin worse.
benzoyl peroxide face wash sounds retarded. try using it in the way i have described use it after washing for 10 minutes and was off. use a gel not a face wash also. it will not cause the irritation associated with benzoyl peroxide and will still clean the skin in the same way.

• +1
As you guys can see, my skin is not the best, I got acne and my skin looks really pale and dull. Which makes me look really shit. Could this help me achieve good glowing skin?

Morning: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
Sunscreen SPF 50

Night: Cleanser (Cerave Hydrating Cleanser)
clindamycin + tretinoin 10 mg/g + 0,25 mg/g

after is without acne

KID LAROI WTF??!!!!!!

BRO YOU SNAPPED ON THIS SONG

• JFL
benzoyl peroxide face wash sounds retarded. try using it in the way i have described use it after washing for 10 minutes and was off. use a gel not a face wash also. it will not cause the irritation associated with benzoyl peroxide and will still clean the skin in the same way.
Wash off with just water?

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and lasthope
Whatsup niga

• +1
are you diet maxxing? if you still eating sugar cheese and gmo stuff you not gonna make it. I changed my diet to fix it, didn't even use any products

• +1
are you diet maxxing? if you still eating sugar cheese and gmo stuff you not gonna make it. I changed my diet to fix it, didn't even use any products
I eat a lot of carbohydrates atm because I'm bulking atm. But no sugar. I have always had a lot of acne and I don't think my diet has such a big impact on it I think.

I eat a lot of carbohydrates atm because I'm bulking atm. But no sugar. I have always had a lot of acne and I don't think my diet has such a big impact on it I think.
My brother, i had same problem as u acne oily skin, get accutane low dose 10 mg every other day u will thank me later i have tried many things , i wanted edward cullen skin but nothing worked except this. Im gonna use a whitening cream on top of this when uni starts to look like edward jfl and grow my hair and get that hairstyle

• +1
My brother, i had same problem as u acne oily skin, get accutane low dose 10 mg every other day u will thank me later i have tried many things , i wanted edward cullen skin but nothing worked except this. Im gonna use a whitening cream on top of this when uni starts to look like edward jfl and grow my hair and get that hairstyle
Yeah, maybe I will. Thanks man, I'm also going for his hairstyle. Gl bro :)

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Yeah, maybe I will. Thanks man, I'm also going for his hairstyle. Gl bro :)
Bro i have tried many times to get his hairstyle but i have fking wavy hairs so ima have to relax my hair thru chemicals

• +1
You should use melanotan to get good colouring, I found just from being tan my skin tone always looked more even/clear for some reason

The only acne routine you need is taking accutane asap. I think the suicide/depression risk is bullshit. It's probably because all the acnecels are ugly af going into accutane so they want to rope.

• +1