Rate my anti-aging diet

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
IMG 8852

IMG 8853

IMG 8854

IMG 8855

@BrahminBoss usually I eat more fruit but there was not much in the Fridge today

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 47332 and sportsmogger
Definitely not eating for enjoyment and taste

Explain or you’re useless
Cooked food are toxic also water bad and sugar bro you litterly zero iq because u brainwashed to believe that fruitd have nutrients

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 47332, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
Cooked food are toxic also water bad and sugar bro you litterly zero iq because u brainwashed to believe that fruitd have nutrients
I use filter for water that removes fluoride and countless other toxins. Yes cooking has issues but raw starch is ill-digested. I only had 70.5 grams of sugar today and sugar isn’t nearly as bad as people believe

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I use filter for water that removes fluoride and countless other toxins. Yes cooking has issues but raw starch is ill-digested. I only had 70.5 grams of sugar today and sugar isn’t nearly as bad as people believe
Water is solvet its not drinkable .Your diet its fake go and study aajonus vonderplanitz or find my posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, optimisticzoomer and Youㅤ
@Eriot Lodger I’ve decided that I first will focus on what I eat and then later attempt to restrict how much I eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
@Eriot Lodger I’ve decided that I first will focus on what I eat and then later attempt to restrict how much I eat
I eat "unhealthy" food too like hamburger and cake. It's tasty and I don't want to quit having one of the few things I'm allowed to enjoy in this world. If I had a meaning in life and something or someone to look after then it might be a little bit different. As of now I just portion size sensibly and supplement whatever I don't think I'm getting enough of.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Wild fruit has nutrients
And taste good

I eat "unhealthy" food too like hamburger and cake. It's tasty and I don't want to quit having one of the few things I'm allowed to enjoy in this world. If I had a meaning in life and something or someone to look after then it might be a little bit different. As of now I just portion size sensibly and supplement whatever I don't think I'm getting enough of.
well beef is a healthy meat, I just don’t eat meat frequently. But I like a good burger. The bread is not good but not horrible.

Cake is fine if it’s made with dairy fat instead of Vegetable oil, although enriched flour is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
shit diet and im gatekeeping all my knowledge tbh