Rate my eye area and tell me what to fix

IQQD

IQQD

Iron
IMG 4881
IMG 4865

Second picture was taken 2 minutes after washing my face in shitty lighting.
First picture is my natural eye area look.

Tell me what can i fix with my eye area, eyebrows and eyelashes.

View attachment 2785789View attachment 2785790

Second picture was taken 2 minutes after washing my face in shitty lighting.
First picture is my natural eye area look.

Tell me what can i fix with my eye area, eyebrows and eyelashes.
eyebrow gel brush, minoxidil derma roller to thicken, tint them darker, curl your lashes idk or just use your eye area to see the error of your ways, repent and follow the gospel, God bless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Average MED eye area. Nothing crazy for the worse or better.

Not really much you can do, if you don't wanna get surgeries. Which I personally think would be overkill.

Looks fine.

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79
canthopexy for lower lid and i’d try softmaxxing things for UEE eyelid pulling and ice hooding. and the typical eyebrow softmaxxes as well

canthopexy for lower lid and i’d try softmaxxing things for UEE eyelid pulling and ice hooding. and the typical eyebrow softmaxxes as well
Im thinking about changijg my eyebrow shape what u think

bad bone structure 4/10 mtn, weird look. brow ridge implants, ur brow ridge is so rounded.

First picture is insanely good 8.5/10 imo but from the 2nd pic I can see that ur medial canthus looks bad (Covered by hair in first pic) and ur brows look sparse and arched. Medial canthus is almost entirely genetic however u can def fix the brow shape to make it more straight by minox+microneedling and also increase density

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
First picture is insanely good 8.5/10 imo but from the 2nd pic I can see that ur medial canthus looks bad (Covered by hair in first pic) and ur brows look sparse and arched. Medial canthus is almost entirely genetic however u can def fix the brow shape to make it more straight by minox+microneedling and also increase density
looks shit, only decent thing he has are lashes

Rosemary oil in eyelashes to make them longer and thicker. And minoxidil and derma roller in eyebrows to make them thicker and then also shape them.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives