• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, IMOGYOU, St.TikTokcel and 7 others
T50,

Over fur dig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
Neutral tilt

• +1
T50,

Over fur dig
Color alone isn’t even the problem

chico has dark eyes

main problem is he just has meh eyes thin eyebrows weird hapa shape not below avarage but also not above just normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Color alone isn’t even the problem

chico has dark eyes

main problem is he just has meh eyes thin eyebrows weird hapa shape not below avarage but also not above just normie
i have some good features tbh like 0 uee deepset and my eyebrows are positively tilted

😂 the things I see here

is this supposed to be impressive? They are normal I’d say in Europe for example even below avarage
nigga i searched up average area and that popped up if you dont think i mog that somethings wrong with your eyes

show you whole face i have this suspicion that they look like shit in harmony

that isnt me in the picture you replied to im the one in the post lol
bruh those unironically mog yours, altho ill say you have good eyebrow tilt so it could halo u depending on the rest of your face. eyes alone are average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Shit eye area. It's a wrap. I'd recommend a visit to Dr. Gandy.
Screenshot 2023 06 01 024610

Here's a tutorial to aid you in your ascension:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and lasnt
i have some good features tbh like 0 uee deepset and my eyebrows are positively tilted
You have shit eyebrows
Shit IPD
Shit PFW/PFL
and also shit color

You barely an average 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
bruh those unironically mog yours, altho ill say you have good eyebrow tilt so it could halo u depending on the rest of your face. eyes alone are average.
he has nct and uee onlt thing he has on me is like thicker eyebrows

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
negative hooding

over

• So Sad
its just dark eyes bruh
the shape I’m not one to rate eyes as bad due to color But ur eyes are literally normie if even

thate the main thing with the black pill. low Iq users who create some delusional coping mechanism litterally can’t see themselves for what they actually are and create some wall that blocks every real opinion

i see way too many users here who have that exact same shit no fucking clue what u are seeing in those eyes but literally nobody is agreeing here

Did you deleted the Instagram account? i woke up and it's gone
no i didn't delete it. the acc got suspended cuz different ip or something

You have shit eyebrows
Shit IPD
Shit PFW/PFL
and also shit color

You barely an average 😂😂
every time I see a user like this I lose confidence because if OP looks at his eyes and sees anything above avarage

im probably also doing the same to my face to a dagree

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
no i didn't delete it. the acc got suspended cuz different ip or something
Over did you use vpn or you actually from the us because nothing can explain why it got suspended

he has nct and uee onlt thing he has on me is like thicker eyebrows
yeah this is the type of user that latches on to muh nct and doesn't accept the fact that slight pct with shit pfl, eye shape and eyebrow density is still worse than neutral tilt with better features otherwise

• +1
every time I see a user like this I lose confidence because if OP looks at his eyes and sees anything above avarage

im sexy

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Over did you use vpn or you actually from the us because nothing can explain why it got suspended
i am actually from the u.s. but i did make the acc in incognito tab

• So Sad
Reactions: lasnt
yeah this is the type of user that latches on to muh nct and doesn't accept the fact that slight pct with shit pfl, eye shape and eyebrow density is still worse than neutral tilt with better features otherwise
nct is the failo of all failos its the most irredeemable feature

Yeah subhuman highly view themselves

Meanwhile people who view themselves as subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Sexy in Mumbai
nigga you only saw my eyes , the female attention i get irl and on dating apps has made me extremely narcissistic

nigga you only saw my eyes , the female attention i get irl and on dating apps has made me extremely narcissistic
Only thing you brag about is your eyes and they're subhuman can't imagine the rest of your face 😂😂

Also you shitskin in Spain only attention you get is janitor work offers you not narcissist you delusional subhuman

Also you fatcel and have skull of 5'7

a
Only thing you brag about is your eyes and they're subhuman can't imagine the rest of your face 😂😂

Also you shitskin in Spain only attention you get is janitor work offers you not narcissist you delusional subhuman
i mog you into heaven hell and the afterlife nigga keep coping

Sure you're fucking shitskin larper
You have skull of 5'7
KEEP COPING NIGGA YOU CAN ONLY SEE MY EYES LOL 5'3 NEANDERTHAL I MOG YOU TO DEATH
999E6409 99A5 43BF 95AF CAE96809CC0E

• JFL
normie eye area but the T50s genuinely disgust me. i hate everybody with T50 they look like subhuman fucking creatures (no offense to any good users with T50s btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and forevermirin