Rate my face 21 year old curry here..

KEEP CRYING FOR ME, I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD.
816kmL8aoNL._SX425_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
i dont allow subhumans to live in my head

You look slightly above average in India but you would be ugly in the west. Kuch phikar mat Karo bhai
Y
tbh you can't undo that skin damage on his face without surgery

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, G O D and Autist
Indian girls have lots of ego and attitude even the ugly ones thx to the male population and the girls ' parents telling het every now abd then that she is a princess ...and males worshipping them like goddess
This is true for Indian women everywhere. Here where I live many curry whores try to get loads of Indian orbiters despite the fact a lot of them wouldn't even consider dating Indian men. This makes the plight of currys in the West even worse as not even their own women want them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Pex1992
You look slightly above average in India but you would be ugly in the west. Kuch phikar mat Karo bhai
Ytbh you can't undo that skin damage on his face without surgery
ANd u r ugly in india also lol. Coz u look like a retarded version of a chinese man...just for winning an argument u can say anthing to anyone ....before this pics i have posted several pics of myself like this and i had got nice compliments .....and i am not a teen who will cry like a bitch to explain u everything i know where i stand and i dont need validations and i am atleast a chadlite in india ....u all pipz keep getting butthurt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
thnaks bhai but due to huge gender imbalance in curryland it is hard to find a decnt chick
ANd u r ugly in india also lol. Coz u look like a retarded version of a chinese man...just for winning an argument u can say anthing to anyone ....before this pics i have posted several pics of myself like this and i had got nice compliments .....and i am not a teen who will cry like a bitch to explain u everything i know where i stand and i dont need validations and i am atleast a chadlite in india ....u all pipz keep getting butthurt
what would you rate me bhai?
by indian stamdards and do you also live in india

And thats a scar on my face from acnr i actually like that on my face
i dont allow subhuman to spam my pics continuously like u r doing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: G O D
Dude chill you ain't one not in my eyes. You ever see Manipuris guys with hot gf. Yup I am one of them and I clearly mog you lol. I got better skin, better features, good height, good hair. Whatcha got bro? You have a shitty haircut, dark circles, asymmetrical face, super bad skin. Sorry dude but I don't think you can be a chad lite with those shitty features
And thats a scar on my face from acnr i actually like that on my face

i dont allow subhuman to spam my pics continuously like u r doing
Dude I am a sportsman who has won medal in national level in India. I was offered sponsorship from 3 companies. I won national medal from the last 10 years. I am a fucc boi in my area. I got 1.5k followers on Instagram. And I have a better body than you lol I mog you both face and status both. You better go for your job to earn money whereas I get my university scholarship offer due to my medals and then get a good job.

Attachments

• IMG_20181223_090936.jpg
    IMG_20181223_090936.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20190108_224722.jpg
    IMG_20190108_224722.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20181016_180256_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181016_180256_HDR.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20181016_181242_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181016_181242_HDR.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20181016_181248_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181016_181248_HDR.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
  • +1
Dude chill you ain't one not in my eyes. You ever see Manipuris guys with hot gf. Yup I am one of them and I clearly mog you lol. I got better skin, better features, good height, good hair. Whatcha got bro? You have a shitty haircut, dark circles, asymmetrical face, super bad skin. Sorry dude but I don't think you can be a chad lite with those shitty features

Dude I am a sportsman who has won medal in national level in India. I was offered sponsorship from 3 companies. I won national medal from the last 10 years. I am a fucc boi in my area. I got 1.5k followers on Instagram. And I have a better body than you lol I mog you both face and status both. You better go for your job to earn money whereas I get my university scholarship offer due to my medals and then get a good job.
didnt read lol

Yup hide ur face man ....its good for ur ego lol

• +1
  • +1
Currys are so fucking boring to look at... just rope already. Ur a curry? rope. No questions asked. I have never at all in my life, EVER, mired a curry. So just rope if ur one.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Extra Chromosome and Vishnuk
Currys are so fucking boring to look at... just rope already. Ur a curry? rope. No questions asked. I have never at all in my life, EVER, mired a curry. So just rope if ur one.
but some currys looks good like Hirthic Roshan

View attachment 48512

Hi guys!!
I am 21 years old my height is 5.9"ft and i weigh 150lbs or so..
I am asking advice on how to improve my face more as you can see i am below average looking and would like to be atleast average looking.
Also i am a skullcel my head circumference is 22.5 inches and so..
So any suggestions on chin and jaw implants will they benifit me or not??
Thanks for the help guys
mogs me tbh
Chill out lmao
View attachment 48512

desi groups are a big no no. Someone is gonna fuck up and make all of ya'll invisible

is this a thread for curry subhumans to congregate?
jfl why did you all chane your avis to your faces..this has to be a hit job

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Guest
Yoyome99
Pex1992
Vishnuk

Curries who use their own pic as avatar, they look like 3 brothers...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yoyome99
Pex1992
Vishnuk

Curries who use their own pic as avatar, they look like 3 brothers...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
they're all brown but otherwise completely different
cope ik curries who do well+even get mired

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and impure666
butthurt subhuman spotted

why change your pic? lol
I keep On changin pics and My eyes are kinda fucked up in that Picture ...i dont know to click pics srs
View attachment 48512

Hi guys!!
I am asking advice on how to improve my face more as you can see i am below average looking and would like to be atleast average looking.
Thanks for the help guys
You have high trust eyes

Last edited:
U look good but Mogged by this curry

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992
PANDAY IS A GOD
PANDAY IS A GOD
PANDAY IS A GOD

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
He
PANDAY IS A GOD
PANDAY IS A GOD
PANDAY IS A GOD
He aint a god he is a son of a celebrity so he has to groom himself at the maximum to look good in public take care of himself applu makeup take care of his bofy u cant compare celebrities or their sons to normal people it doesnt work that way ...they apply expensive products which normal people cant afford ...have i been a celebrity son i would have looked different than what i am now ...environment also plays a role...

Aspie stare

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
i am not a call guy u defected chinese material
Lol you look like one tho no offense. But still dude I look better than you ded srs

Lol you look like one tho no offense. But still dude I look better than you ded srs
ok yoyomee you are more good looking bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
It's not a joke.
@Yoyome99 is the best looking curry in this entire website.
u forgot me
View attachment 48512

Hi guys!!
Thanks for the help guys
Bhai I'm also an Indian and u look good by Indian standards I look even worse

Last edited:
Dont come to the west/10

• +1
View attachment 49218u forgot me

Bhai I'm also an Indian and u look good by Indian standards I look even worse View attachment 49224
I do not know bro i get friendzoned by every hot chick i ask out..
Also it may be because i am in engineerinf college and the ratio of boys to girls in my branch is 140 :5 fuck mechanical engineering thats why they all wanr the chadesst guy they can and they usually find them also.
Also i had a girl ask me out but she was like overweight but pretty face and then i ignored her and she found a new bf within a week JFL..Maybe i should have accepted her

I do not know bro i get friendzoned by every hot chick i ask out..
Also it may be because i am in engineerinf college and the ratio of boys to girls in my branch is 140 :5 fuck mechanical engineering thats why they all wanr the chadesst guy they can and they usually find them also.
Also i had a girl ask me out but she was like overweight but pretty face and then i ignored her and she found a new bf within a week JFL..Maybe i should have accepted her
Bro I slay and I look worse so yeah it's the game not the face

B
Bro what will you rate me by indian standards i am.guessing u live in India right?
Yes i know the site is full of westerners and they rate us by thier beauty standards so all of us are ugly by thier standards ngl lol.
So by indian standards what rating am i?
Also i am a locationcel there are maybe 50 girls in my college and over 2000 boys so the competirion for bithces is super hard.Engineering ne gaand maarli pr placement mast hua h

B

Bro what will you rate me by indian standards i am.guessing u live in India right?
Yes i know the site is full of westerners and they rate us by thier beauty standards so all of us are ugly by thier standards ngl lol.
So by indian standards what rating am i?
Also i am a locationcel there are maybe 50 girls in my college and over 2000 boys so the competirion for bithces is super hard.Engineering ne gaand maarli pr placement mast hua h
Bhai tu mereko WhatsApp me ping kar

Why there is so many Curry’s on this site?

Jeus

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir