Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15827 and Racky
dont know where to begin son

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
3/10

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 3828
how badly am I fucked, what would you recommend to become slightly less so
Different height of your ears makes your glasses look crooked.
Also upper lip being bigger than lot is very disproportionate.
I can't clean shave, I legit look mtf if I do, thanks for the advice tho
Really? But you look like you have a forward projected chin? What bodyfat are you at? If you don't know just say height, weight and overall physique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 15827
low tier normie. Try softmaxxing. Grow hair more to cover big forehead, go to the gym and loose bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I gonna say it entirely depends if you live in a white country since that phenotype hardcaps you at 3/10 for white people.
Alain Delon tier harmony ngl.
He's not disharmonious though, but he lacks appealing features.

I gonna say it entirely depends if you live in a white country since that phenotype hardcaps you at 3/10 for white people.

He's not disharmonious though, but he lacks appealing features.
His front profile. Look at it.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Low tier normie

Irl 3.75/10

His front profile. Look
His face and philtrum are very short, also lips. But what's throwing me off is his frown and nasolabial folds, because doesn't he pushes his mouth up in the first pic for some reason? That'd also fuck up his lips. If that's just resting face, then yeah, that's bad.

Different height of your ears makes your glasses look crooked.
Also upper lip being bigger than lot is very disproportionate.

Really? But you look like you have a forward projected chin? What bodyfat are you at? If you don't know just say height, weight and overall physique.
My ears shouldn't be different heights, the glasses don't fit well so they frequently slide around on my face.

I always thought so, when I grew my hair out in high school and had no beard, people sometimes mistook me for a woman. And when I was in BootCamp, people said I was one of the ugliest guys there. I like to think it's because clean-shaven and and a buzzcut don't look good on me, but I might just be fucked

My bodyfat is like 15%, height is 6', weight 160 pounds, Im like almost in shape, trying to get lean

His face and philtrum are very short, also lips. But what's throwing me off is his frown and nasolabial folds, because doesn't he pushes his mouth up in the first pic for some reason? That'd also fuck up his lips. If that's just resting face, then yeah, that's bad.
Those pics have my slightly smirking/smiling, it's not my resting face, can't take good pictures of myself to save my life so I had someone do it for me

low tier normie. Try softmaxxing. Grow hair more to cover big forehead, go to the gym and loose bodyfat.
Working on gym, my hair grows very curly like an afro heavily impacted by gravity. So I try to keep it short, and i'd be too lazy to maintain anything

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis