Rate my father's candid picture from 1991 (Tamil Brahmin Chadpreet)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
My dad

This is my dad when he was young, now he is old and actually lost a lot of his hair before getting a hair transplant, lmao, he was the first looksmaxxer in the family. He is 5'9.

What is his PSL? Would my dad have been able to slay in USA if he shaved his mustache? He was a software engineer in Singapore for many years, and slayed Chinese stacies there before he got with my mom, who is also a Tamil Brahmin. Then he moved to US with her and created yours truly

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, coispet, Deleted member 24770 and 3 others
@Squirtle @shabby890 @Gilbert_Durandal @Lynxress @neverascendcurrycel @soldier_puzzle662

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, shabby890, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Rating old people with today's standards is retarded imo but he looks decent.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lynxress, aspiringexcel and 2 others
View attachment 2793674

This is my dad when he was young, now he is old and actually lost a lot of his hair before getting a hair transplant, lmao, he was the first looksmaxxer in the family. He is 5'9.

What is his PSL? Would my dad have been able to slay in USA if he shaved his mustache? He was a software engineer in Singapore for many years, and slayed Chinese stacies there before he got with my mom, who is also a Tamil Brahmin. Then he moved to US with her and created yours truly
Brown = Over

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
Looks good bro

Does your mom have colored eyes??

• +1
Does he mog your mom or are they looksmatched?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and sportsmogger
Handsome uncle tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and SidharthTheSlayer
Uncle was a cutie patootie

• Love it
IMG 5210
My father mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
View attachment 2793674

Decent looking for sure yakhy no wonder you look good too, btw not sure why your mentions specifically never show up to me lol, it’s so weird

• +1
View attachment 2793674

My father mogs