rate my frame at 15 never been to the gym in my life and never really trained besides pullups and pushups

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
2DCBADA2 6DF9 4CDE 8963 33B0304F1222

• JFL
Reactions: Red Fox
Not bad especially at 15. Start training compound movements such as bench, ohp, chin ups to improve bone thickness. Focus on training your lats by incorporating pull ups, lat pull downs, and rows, and develop your shoulders by doing lateral raises and as mentioned ohp. Throw in some bicep and triceps work and legs and you should have a great frame/ physique by 17.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Not bad especially at 15. Start training compound movements such as bench, ohp, chin ups to improve bone thickness. Focus on training your lats by incorporating pull ups, lat pull downs, and rows, and develop your shoulders by doing lateral raises and as mentioned ohp. Throw in some bicep and triceps work and legs and you should have a great frame/ physique by 17.
alright, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
you have a good starting base for ur age man ur shoulder genetics are great and ur forearms as well

you have a good starting base for ur age man ur shoulder genetics are great and ur forearms as well
shit i never thought i had good forearms lol never really focused on them, probably from my dad tho this is how he looks like at 58
3DFE68E6 5768 406B 9859 46B643A84E2D

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin

IMG 20230602 094001

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: temporomandibular32, lasnt, szolliontaraelis and 10 others
You should start roiding right now

Just wear tight cloth to fraud your frame theory

Just wear tight cloth to fraud your frame theory
ah yes let me just post a picture of me wearing baggy clothes so you can see my frame, autism

• +1
Jfl did you really photoshop your delts and still look completely average? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, HalfGypsyMogger, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Skinnyfat curry cuck physique. Frail build to survive famines and lack of nutrition.

Like I said focus on resistance training now and you should develop a great physique. Especially if you’ve inherited your fathers muscle building genes.
i hope i have , his left pec is bigger than my fucking head💀

It’s proportioned good still bet it’s a average bidelt irl however the ratios make it look bigger than it really is

It’s proportioned good still bet it’s a average bidelt irl however the ratios make it look bigger than it really is
what ratios, wdym?

Shoulder to hip and shoulder to waist waist to hip ect

alright, thanks bro
He’s just being nice.

You look very small. That’s just genetics
Parents are probably both under 1.8m !!! You won’t be able to hold this frame for more than a year or 2 I’ll tell you that

• JFL
He’s just being nice.

Parents are probably both under 1.8m !!! You won’t be able to hold this frame for more than a year or 2 I’ll tell you that
why not, my dad is 188

isnt a small waist area feminine tho??
All the top physiques have a small waist with great tapering up to the rib cage and shoulder. Just look at most of the successful fitness influencers.

All the top physiques have a small waist with great tapering up to the rib cage and shoulder. Just look at most of the successful fitness influencers.
holy shit you're right just looked at david laid and cbum lmfao

It is. That’s what you have, buddy
Jfl so a big blocky waist is ideal then ? I mean it can still look good. Someone like Jason Statham looks very masculine because of his obliques.
He’s just being nice.

I mean he looks decent?? Most zoomers are skinny fat with 6 inch wrists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox and redhoodreincarnate
It would be nice if you provided your bideltoid measurement, but I don’t really trust you since you already tried to photoshop your picture…

How tall are you op ?

It would be nice if you provided your bideltoid measurement, but I don’t really trust you since you already tried to photoshop your picture…
i dont know how to

190cm ?? Jfl at this larp
i didnt say i was 188 i meant as in hes 188 and im relatively close to him in height maybe 184 or some thing around that definetly not taller than him lol and im the tallest in my friend group id that means anything??

I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt buts it’s obvious you’re lying here. Are you going to say that your bidet is 24 inches next ?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt buts it’s obvious you’re lying here. Are you going to say that your bidet is 24 inches next ?
idk what that is

Your dad doesn’t even look 6ft in the picture let alone 6’2-6’3.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs