1680797190423-png.2140266

don't worry tho there is a blonde mtb waiting for him

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Mogs me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and FutureAestheticMale

she will think so too, it began for him

No like I'm serious I get people here will call you ugly to gaslight but my friend is actually really good looking I'm jealous asf

subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bro i feel like youre trolling me
why would i troll saying that?? you had a stacy in your dm's bhai, that's enough prove tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
  • Hmm...
This is why I refuse to post my self here because I knew if I posted a good looking person people would call him subhuman when he's very handsome smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Manletmachine
does your friend really mog you @FutureAestheticMale ?? jfl
Yes. He looks good I really feel like you guys know he has pretty looks but you find it annoying so call him ugly @Hoso I bet he has more appeal than both of you but you can circle jerk if you want..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: merelyademigod, Manletmachine and WishIwasChico
Yes. He looks good I really feel like you guys know he has pretty looks but you find it annoying so call him ugly @Hoso I bet he has more appeal than both of you but you can circle jerk if you want..
ye he does have more oofy doofy appeal so he mogs me to andromeda, it's over

• JFL
if he mogs you its brutally over for you boyo

youre too ugly for oofy-doofy

• JFL
over for us @Hoso

• JFL
if he mogs you its brutally over for you boyo

youre too ugly for oofy-doofy
I really don't believe you when you say he's ugly. I really don't I'm used to how this all works and I find it pathetic. You're envious that he has these pretty eyes and that females will like him for it it's not fair in your mind so you turn bitter and bully. Just like a typical female bitch. @WishYouWereNT

I really don't believe you when you say he's ugly. I really don't I'm used to how this all works and I find it pathetic. You're envious that he has these pretty eyes and that females will like him for it it's not fair in your mind so you turn bitter and bully. Just like a typical female bitch. @WishYouWereNT
Im sure you all have ugly eyes also that don't get called pretty @Crestfallen95

the only good thing about his eyes is the color
Post yours because I guarantee he has better shaped and size eyes as well. Yes women like eyes that are big look at young al Pacino he had huge pretty doe ages and girls are obsessed

This is why psl is autistic

Post yours because I guarantee he has better shaped and size eyes as well. Yes women like eyes that are big look at young al Pacino he had huge pretty doe ages and girls are obsessed

This is why psl is autistic
theyre too wide and have scleral show, also his IPD is garbage tier

and im not even talking about the rest of his face, his eyes are probably his best feature

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
theyre too wide and have scleral show, also his IPD is garbage tier

and im not even talking about the rest of his face, his eyes are probably his best feature
Idk this psl autistic garbage. I just know that young AL Pacino gets worshipped for his eyes by girls all the time and my friend has similar massive youthful eyes.

I think slayer eyes are a meme

This is David @Shieda_Kayn @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and FutureAestheticMale