Rate my friend

R

romm2el

Diamond
Lmk what he can do to improve his appearance because I know he’s ugly I just can’t tell why, and he ask me for help because I am more attractive than him, I usually get rated a 8 or higher by most of all females at my school, how I know. I know because I ask my girl friend to ask their girl friends to rate me and I haven’t been rated below a 8, the only problem with me is that I’m short I’m 5,7 , but anyways just rate my friend
20240125 194627

That's you
IMG 0230

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxop378, Vlad1907, Baxy and 14 others
Lmk what he can do to improve his appearance because I know he’s ugly I just can’t tell why, and he ask me for help because I am more attractive than him, I usually get rated a 8 or higher by most of all females at my school, how I know. I know because I ask my girl friend to ask their girl friends to rate me and I haven’t been rated below a 8, the only problem with me is that I’m short I’m 5,7 , but anyways just rate my friendView attachment 2701247
gymmax and skincaremaxx and he'll be good

• +1
Reactions: h111
he's got pretty boy potential tbf get lean+debloat and a skincare routine
extra points if he trains masseters for hyperthrophy. gl guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
It's so over

He's Ltn but it's not completely over

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki
tell him to fix that shitty bloat and he might be able to finally get a blowjob from a hooker

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and miles tioki
mtn but lens distortion makes him look ltn.
also you couldnt type 2 sentences about your 'friend' without starting to cope about how youre an 8, gl bhai

mtn but lens distortion makes him look ltn.
also you couldnt type 2 sentences about your 'friend' without starting to cope about how youre an 8, gl bhai
i read every single comment and i couldn't find any coping

i read every single comment and i couldn't find any coping
im saying that your post was supposedly about your 'friend' but then without even typing 2 sentences you started talking about how you are an 8/10 for no reason

Lmk what he can do to improve his appearance because I know he’s ugly I just can’t tell why, and he ask me for help because I am more attractive than him, I usually get rated a 8 or higher by most of all females at my school, how I know. I know because I ask my girl friend to ask their girl friends to rate me and I haven’t been rated below a 8, the only problem with me is that I’m short I’m 5,7 , but anyways just rate my friendView attachment 2701247
7b7ab76489a4ca2d2045e11a1946de88_w200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
im saying that your post was supposedly about your 'friend' but then without even typing 2 sentences you started talking about how you are an 8/10 for no reason
When did i say that?

Oh, its not my post, i copy pasted it from another person lol

Mtn

its over....

Sub human

just kill yourself already

Not ugly at all. Pretty good looking actually. Like dude waddya mean??? :dafuckfeels:

Not ugly at all. Pretty good looking actually. Like dude waddya mean??? :dafuckfeels:
Wdym? Not even landwhales pay attention to me, im utterly insane, my midface is utter shit, my nouse is horrendous and my face is bloated, my oneitis atm rather talk her Internet friend or c.ai bots. Isnt that not enough to make some1 suicidal? I tried re Rolling with 20 pills of chlorure of potassium, my mother found out and i vomited all, etc, i stare at myself in the mirror for hours wdym Not ugly at all look at my jaw, i have overbite, i am chinlet

Wdym? Not even landwhales pay attention to me, im utterly insane, my midface is utter shit, my nouse is horrendous and my face is bloated, my oneitis atm rather talk her Internet friend or c.ai bots. Isnt that not enough to make some1 suicidal? I tried re Rolling with 20 pills of chlorure of potassium, my mother found out and i vomited all, etc, i stare at myself in the mirror for hours wdym Not ugly at all look at my jaw, i have overbite, i am chinlet
height? You need to enter an archetype. What do you do do you do you do, how do you do do you do you do? how dooo you do?

join my femboy harem, it's over for you
After many rejections from women i tried with homosexuals on grindr, lucky for me my mom found out abt what i was doing and she stopped me before i commit a mistake, i didnt had any sexual interactions, now im going to church and going in a good path

After many rejections from women i tried with homosexuals on grindr, lucky for me my mom found out abt what i was doing and she stopped me before i commit a mistake, i didnt had any sexual interactions, now im going to church and going in a good path
good bro, i am going to kill myself
😛

Look man, Idk if u have morphed the picture or not, but in this picture u look really good. Like 6/10 or more. So I don't understand what all the fuss is about? I think you've been brainwashed by the looksmaxxing community into think you're bad looking. And bro wdym ugly? U got good facial harmony, good eyebrows, good eyelashes, good jaw, thick and good hair, good haircut and good lips. Like bro what? :ROFLMAO:

Ltn