rate my friends side profile m [17]

B

bulb

Iron

i mean ignore the physique i think thats the only photo he has sent me

id say hes a htn ATLEAST

i dont understand why people fraud on here . We are here to get better not to be complimented for something we are not. Frauding and getting compliments will just leave you with the problem still there. Also needing attention from men seems hella gay to me

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, UZB_Strebl, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
i dont understand why people fraud on here . We are here to get better not to be complimented for something we are not. Frauding and getting compliments will just leave you with the problem still there. Also needing attention from men seems hella gay to me
dk what ur talking abt he sent me this and i sent it here

this nigga is clearly handsome regardless of your autism. id love to see you "fraud" (just use a decent angle) and look good like this

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
this nigga is clearly handsome regardless of your autism. id love to see you "fraud" (just use a decent angle) and look good like this
Exactly, this is why this website is shit, it's filled with spiteful idiots who talk shit

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
fair enough ppl on this site are js super jealous i think

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
htn if he were white, but hes brown so ltn

i dont think thats how it works he usually gets rated an 8/9 by girls irl n stuff

Retarded indiand /10

high mtn because frauding. htn halo if tall

true

idk why theres such a big range of ratings it always ltn to htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, wackedchives and thatrandomteen
im saying the ratings here are weird asl
start behaving before I smack the fuck out of you and gauge your eyes out you bitch ass cunt lil bitch

View attachment 2837436

i mean ignore the physique i think thats the only photo he has sent me
why the fuck are you posing nigga

send a full unfrauded frontal and we can help. in the meantime go post on r/gaybrosgonewild if you need male validation

why the fuck are you posing nigga

send a full unfrauded frontal and we can help. in the meantime go post on r/gaybrosgonewild if you need male validation
this aint me

its a picture my friend sent me and told me to send it here

We know it's you op

Exactly, this is why this website is shit, it's filled with spiteful idiots who talk shit
“Spiteful idiot” tbh i am not trying to argue with yall faggots . Have fun making useless ratings bhai