Thu ha

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, try2beme and IntelligentCel
somewhere between subhuman and ltb tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, try2beme, RichardSpencel and 7 others
even that thing has a sexual life. and i dont...

my entire puberty spent on medical consultations, and now that im normie looking i realize i missed out on everything...

tldr fuck you why you would even touch that

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Limbo, socialcel and 2 others
Mid-Tier Changy

i think about her every day and every day i look at her picture and fuck my onahole. i’m reduced to a thing that wants her. i can’t stop obsessing over her. i can’t move on. i would crawl over 50 madison beer tier white girls to get to her

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and Deleted member 31497
yes i would smash and impregnate immediately

• +1
Reactions: breadmaxxer
sounds like you're oneitising. best to just forget about her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, hardestmfintheroom, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

sounds like you're oneitising. best to just forget about her

future me: dark and brooding romantic bad boy poet with a heart of gold fucking prostitutes in vietnam and hong kong, haunted by the ghost of her, trying to find her in every woman i meet

all flowers in time bend towards the sun
i know you say that there's no one for you
but here is one

:cry:

i came up with the title for my poetry chapbook (will tell you what it is via pm) after losing her. so i guess she did give me something 'good'

she was like a gift from god and i drove her away. i'm so torn up. will i ever meet another 18yo amwf hapa who likes asian men again?

@Bojack she's better than a taco belle

low mtn

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
@dat feel i'm going to see this 21yo hapa again soon, should i try to become friends with her? we've talked and i like her a little (she likes animals) but she knows about the sexual harassment thing and probably thinks i'm a bad person

IMG 0312

Still fuckable. I wouldn't engage in fetish activities I would normally engage if I fuck a bitch like Veronica Leal, Adriana Chechik, Bonnie Rotten, Francys Belle, or Scarlet Chase, but I would still fuck your ex-girlfriend in the ass. 🍆🍑

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
even that thing has a sexual life. and i dont...

my entire puberty spent on medical consultations, and now that im normie looking i realize i missed out on everything...

tldr fuck you why you would even touch that
Same here.

I'm considering a steroid cycle and then laughing amature bodybuilding career on social media, so I can make money and have sex with the kind of women Andrew Tate fucks.

I have the genetics and the right body shape, so I'm going to take advantage.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
MTB with negative drip

Looks like fucking shit

@dat feel i'm going to see this 21yo hapa again soon, should i try to become friends with her? we've talked and i like her a little (she likes animals) but she knows about the sexual harassment thing and probably thinks i'm a bad person

View attachment 2639199
just focus on school

i only go to school to meet 18yo jbs

Disgusting HAPA genes

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
i think about her every day and every day i look at her picture and fuck my onahole. i’m reduced to a thing that wants her. i can’t stop obsessing over her. i can’t move on. i would crawl over 50 madison beer tier white girls to get to her
based pocket pussy enjoyer :feelshah: