Martian

Bronze
IMG 5439
IMG 5438

Attachments

• IMG_5438.JPG
    IMG_5438.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 0
Jaw is good. Mouth width is unideal though.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
5 of your mouths could fit across your jaw

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yeah i know. Ive ordered one of those mouth widening things. Heard it might give some results

im about 15 % body fat btw if that matters

yes exactly. Read that guide. Hopefully it works

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
That looks like masseter hypertrophy, looks great for how long did you chew?
Thank you! For like one year maybe. I havent chewed that much, I just buy a pack of gums every once in a while and chew.

Show eyes bro

you are probably chad lite with those eyes and that jaw so you're good to go idk why people like you come on this forum

you are probably chad lite with those eyes and that jaw so you're good to go idk why people like you come on this forum
hes a lipcel like you

but he has everything else and what is he supposed to do about his lips anyways
Dude why does nobody understand how bad narrow lips are. ur literally an incel ONLY bc of ur narrow fucking lips bro. This idiot here chewmaxxed and got a good jaw but his lips got left behind making him uncanny.

LIPS ARE LIFE

LIPS ARE EVERYTHING

Dude why does nobody understand how bad narrow lips are. ur literally an incel ONLY bc of ur narrow fucking lips bro. This idiot here chewmaxxed and got a good jaw but his lips got left behind making him uncanny.

LIPS ARE LIFE

LIPS ARE EVERYTHING
it's not just my lips but anyways WHAT CAN WE DO THOUGH?? literally there's one surgeon that does lip widening and apparently he doesn't even do that anymore

I wasnt when i started looxmaxxing

it's not just my lips but anyways WHAT CAN WE DO THOUGH?? literally there's one surgeon that does lip widening and apparently he doesn't even do that anymore
you can be under 18 and mew and get your maxilla widened and then lips widened
or you can do mse

LIPS ARE LIFE

LIPS ARE EVERYTHING
funnily enough its probably my second most complimented feauture. Because they are full or whatever

funnily enough its probably my second most complimented feauture. Because they are full or whatever
they are full but they are narrow

you can be under 18 and mew and get your maxilla widened and then lips widened
or you can do mse
girl you believe that cope.. maxilla width does not equal wide lips. op is probably a good example of this lol.

and my palate is already wide i don't need mse and the difference would be negligible

girl you believe that cope.. maxilla width does not equal wide lips. op is probably a good example of this lol.

and my palate is already wide i don't need mse and the difference would be negligible
then its quite literally OVER for you

literally what I did when i was 14 and i lowkey giga ascended
Gym chew mew eyebrow and eyelash dying thumbpulling castor oil minoxidil, also puberty

my jaw is my main failo and bimax stretched the skin so keep coping
I agree your jaw is also a failo but its literally over if you cant have lower third harmony

Gym chew mew eyebrow and eyelash dying thumbpulling castor oil minoxidil, also puberty
do you think the mewing and thimbpulling actually did something of was it just leaning down and gymmaxxing

Way too wide you fucking box head but you look good

I agree your jaw is also a failo but its literally over if you cant have lower third harmony
eyes and jaw are the most important lol everything else is negligible unless you're looking for perfection

eyes and jaw are the most important lol everything else is negligible unless you're looking for perfection
i agree but if you dont have harmony then your giga fucked.

i agree but if you dont have harmony then your giga fucked.
i would say i have enough harmony and my lips might just look the way they do because of my jaw and lack of support so i will be fine after bimax

do you think the mewing and thimbpulling actually did something of was it just leaning down and gymmaxxing
probably just leaning down and gym. I barely chewed or thumbpulled tbh but still did it sometimes and it might have done something

probably just leaning down and gym. I barely chewed or thumbpulled tbh but still did it sometimes and it might have done something
probably did nothing but nice jaw regardless

i would say i have enough harmony and my lips might just look the way they do because of my jaw and lack of support so i will be fine after bimax
NO U DONT BRO JFL