Deleted member 27751

Kraken
Screenshot 20230409 025652 Gallery

Over blud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 22623
Shortfaces me

How I normally get a lot of female attention with my original face, girls say that they love my hair and my jawline is kinda sharp everthing

Don't know and don't care

You posted your jawline and asked for a rating, you're getting a rating

If girls love you and you get a lot of female attention, I would suggest you just delete your account here and go live your life

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, chawaje, wwww and 1 other person
Don't know and don't care

You posted your jawline and asked for a rating, you're getting a rating

If girls love you and you get a lot of female attention, I would suggest you just delete your account here and go live your life
Yuh bud but don't u think me doing this in real life will ruin my facial harmony

Yuh bud but don't u think me doing this in real life will ruin my facial harmony

That's impossible to tell and you would need to post your entire face

Based on the pic of your jawline alone it looks like you have SFS

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis

Elaborate about SFS

Women have low standards dont ask them anything

he doesn't look like an sfs patient jfl he just has a slightly short chin which means nothing

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and forevermirin
Found the full face

mo1b28-b781123313z.120130607104335000gkq1ec3vl.1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, gribsufer1, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
he doesn't look like an sfs patient jfl he just has a slightly short chin which means nothing
Are short chin attractive on male..does tom cruise has a short chin

Attachments

• 059db78ee28f8e17e18ab3434db69f83.jpg
    059db78ee28f8e17e18ab3434db69f83.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0
So you don't have to be psl gods to attract women right
No, but PSL Gods are not submissive. They don't take any crap from women because they know they have thousands of options to choose from. Beta males are submissive because they know their women can ditch them any day, and so they wear the good boy mask in order to keep their dysfunctional relationship going. What other options do they have? It's a sad life to ugly men, so do yourself a favor and IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS.

No, but PSL Gods are not submissive. They don't take any crap from women because they know they have thousands of options to choose from. Beta males are submissive because they know their women can ditch them any day, and so they wear the good boy mask in order to keep their dysfunctional relationship going. What other options do they have? It's a sad life to ugly men, so do yourself a favor and IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS.
Yeah man , I got rated 6.5 in trm , is there possible for a 6.5 to move upto 8 in trm

Does that apply for the celebrities too also a guy with money and lot of status

Yeah man , I got rated 6.5 in trm , is there possible for a 6.5 to move upto 8 in trm
if you got a 6.5 on trm, you're a 4

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I guess it’s visible, but you have a homo haircut bro.

4 in what, can you tell me

I guess it’s visible, but you have a homo haircut bro.
Not really bruh, whenever I have long hair I style it with a little bit of stubble in my face,vs its kinda looks manly

Is it 4 in psl...

it’s great

jfl at saying u have sfs