Rate my leanmaxxing plan

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
1345 Kcal/Day / 50% Protein / 25% Carbs / 25% Fat, Strength training 6/7, No processeds sugar / food, no cardio, 4000 Steps a day, 1 refill day / month
Rn im 74.5KG / 179 CM / 17% BF / 16Y Old
can i ascend to 12-10% bodyfat with this :unsure:

1345 kcal a day at 16?
Bro eat at least 2000 if not more u arent that fat

• +1
Reactions: sayi, GabachoCopium and schizo echochamber
Jfl don't leanmax at 16 yo lol
You'll regret it later , eat more food , take ai and hgh.
Height is important asf in your adulthood when you are 20+

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, marek937 and schizo echochamber
Not maintainable in the long run. First figure out your tdee then do 500 kcal per day deficit. For macros, do 1 gram of protein per lb of lean mass and do carbs to 40% of total macros and the rest fill with fats. Would go up on steps/day to at least 8000 (NEAT calories drive majority of fat loss, lifting preserves muscle and enhances hormonal activity), and 6 days a week is good but do upper/lower split or push/pulls/legs split, where you hit each muscle group at least two times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Not maintainable in the long run. First figure out your tdee then do 500 kcal per day deficit. For macros, do 1 gram of protein per lb of lean mass and do carbs to 40% of total macros and the rest fill with fats. Would go up on steps/day to at least 8000 (NEAT calories drive majority of fat loss, lifting preserves muscle and enhances hormonal activity), and 6 days a week is good but do upper/lower split or push/pulls/legs split, where you hit each muscle group at least two times a week.
thanks, my tdee is 2200~ since i’m homeschooled and don’t really move during the week, so the result is 1700Kcal / Day ? if i eat like this how much calories do you think i need to burn ? for the split im already doing a PPL X2

1345 kcal a day at 16?
Bro eat at least 2000 if not more u arent that fat
i starved myself when i was 28% bf, but like really starving so now i can’t eat more than 2000 or im throwing up

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
thanks, my tdee is 2200~ since i’m homeschooled and don’t really move during the week, so the result is 1700Kcal / Day ? if i eat like this how much calories do you think i need to burn ? for the split im already doing a PPL X2
sorry if i ask too much but, how should i reorganize my macros ? ngl 180g of protein / day while cutting is hard,

i made the mistake that i severly underate at 16-17 probably stunted my development a bit

i made the mistake that i severly underate at 16-17 probably stunted my development a bit
yes but i can’t live with this fat no more, like i never seen my abs in my whole life i need to do the fastest cut possible and eating clean / building muscle after this

yes but i can’t live with this fat no more, like i never seen my abs in my whole life i need to do the fastest cut possible and eating clean / building muscle after this
I would just eat at maintenance possibly in a slight surplus and lift weights with some cardio
u dont want to finish puberty below ur genetic potential

Last edited:
as a teen you should be lean just by existing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
1345 Kcal/Day / 50% Protein / 25% Carbs / 25% Fat, Strength training 6/7, No processeds sugar / food, no cardio, 4000 Steps a day, 1 refill day / month
Rn im 74.5KG / 179 CM / 17% BF / 16Y Old
can i ascend to 12-10% bodyfat with this :unsure:
Use cardio as a tool to burn fat rather than starving yourself. Starving forces your body to be catabolic. Hence your metabolism will go down, cortisol levels will be through the roof, your sleep will be bad, muscle loss occurs, hair fall increases, starvemaxxing isn't worth it . Go to the gym, hop on to some treadmill and do a 12-3-30 workout 2 times with some rest in between, you will burn 600 calories. Also be in a slight caloric deficit, 100-300. Hence you will be burning 700-1000 cals per day without starving. Do this for a month and look at the results.

• +1
ask my grandma bro she was the one feeding me a whole restaurant everyday 💀

Use cardio as a tool to burn fat rather than starving yourself. Starving forces your body to be catabolic. Hence your metabolism will go down, cortisol levels will be through the roof, your sleep will be bad, muscle loss occurs, hair fall increases, starvemaxxing isn't worth it . Go to the gym, hop on to some treadmill and do a 12-3-30 workout 2 times with some rest in between, you will burn 600 calories. Also be in a slight caloric deficit, 100-300. Hence you will be burning 700-1000 cals per day without starving. Do this for a month and look at the results.
will try and post the results here, thanks

if you are under 18 plz don’t do this. could be missing out on potential growth. just wait until ur older it won’t be very long

• +1
Replying to your questions. For your height and weight, your bmr itself is likely around 2000 kcal and adding 6/week exercise you do, your maintenance kcal/tdee should be around 2800, so you can coast easily and lose weight gradually around 2300 cal given you exercise and stay active with daily walking 8k steps. This is safer long term option. If you eat at 1700 Cals that’s overkill, you’ll end up binging on junk foods and regain all the weights and more.
Having said that, I don’t know why you think your tdee is only 2200, that’s pretty low for your stats.
For macros, 180g is gonna stress your kidneys and digestion and you need carbs and fats for energy and keeping testosterone normal. For your lean weight, I’d do 130-135 grams of protein, 200-220 grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of fats.

But, main thing is to eat clean (no sodas, no processed foods) and track calories and exercise regularly. There’s no magic formula. Just boring, persistent effort going against what you want to do and doing what it takes everyday.

Replying to your questions. For your height and weight, your bmr itself is likely around 2000 kcal and adding 6/week exercise you do, your maintenance kcal/tdee should be around 2800, so you can coast easily and lose weight gradually around 2300 cal given you exercise and stay active with daily walking 8k steps. This is safer long term option. If you eat at 1700 Cals that’s overkill, you’ll end up binging on junk foods and regain all the weights and more.
Having said that, I don’t know why you think your tdee is only 2200, that’s pretty low for your stats.
For macros, 180g is gonna stress your kidneys and digestion and you need carbs and fats for energy and keeping testosterone normal. For your lean weight, I’d do 130-135 grams of protein, 200-220 grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of fats.
my bmr was at 1764 when i got scanned at 25% bf, im not moving from my home at all in the week, usually i burn like 150~ Kcal from strength training, my neat is around 170-200Kcal / day, so its coming at 2114, i eat 1700Kcal and burning 450 from cardio everyday, so right now im in 1250 deficit and im finally seeing some changes, -300g/day, (most of it is probably water)i will increase my calorie intake slowly since i starved myself for weeks, i think increasing it to 1900Kcal is good, i only need to lose 3.14Kg~ of fat, what do you think ?

my bmr was at 1764 when i got scanned at 25% bf, im not moving from my home at all in the week, usually i burn like 150~ Kcal from strength training, my neat is around 170-200Kcal / day, so its coming at 2114, i eat 1700Kcal and burning 450 from cardio everyday, so right now im in 1250 deficit and im finally seeing some changes, -300g/day, (most of it is probably water)i will increase my calorie intake slowly since i starved myself for weeks, i think increasing it to 1900Kcal is good, i only need to lose 3.14Kg~ of fat, what do you think ?
IMG 5079

one more question, if i increase my calories, you think i should reduce the amount i burn with cardio, or just eat more ?

First, the proper way to measure your bmr is get your co2 output for 30 mins where you’re hooked up to breathing mask. If you did that, then 1764 rmr came out, then that’s right. Second, for your height, that bmr/rmr is too low, meaning you don’t have good amount of muscles (metabolic tissue). In the long run, your strategy should be to gain more muscle while getting the fat % below 15%.
Second, your deficit from tdee is 850 kcal, which again in short term will get you to lose weight but you’ll lose muscle (metabolic tissue) as well. That’s why, to preserve muscle, and lose mostly fat, 300-500 cal deficit is recommended. Even that deficit should be done only until you reach 10-15% body fat goal. And, as you reach closer to your goal, you’ll up the calories to maintenance (tdee) calories. Thirdly, strength training is a must for you to build that muscle tissue (increasing metabolism) so keep that primary goal before cardio, meaning you have to hit your protein minimum, eat enough carbs to boost test, dopamine and muscle glycogen, but not too much. Cardio should be secondary and keep it short like 10-15 HIIT when you pair it with workouts so as not to take away from strength training. But, also increase your NEAT activity by walking 8k steps daily.
Regarding last comment, the closer you get to your goal body fat percentage, the longer it takes. From 25 to 18%, it might take 3 months, 18 to 15%, it might tak another 3 months, and from there, it’s a constant battle to stay sub 15. Main thing is not to self sabotage by being too aggressive, and be patient and persistent. Once you reach your goal, you have to reassess your tdee and maintenance calories and try to figure out how to keep your muscles and gain more muscles while eating at maintenance.