Rate my looksminned side

manletmogger

manletmogger

Gold
Bro no joke I look so ugly irl coz of all this acne and shit hair mums I’m invisible now but I’ve got the bones so it’s all good

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    326 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ambi and Samsepioler
rope tier face

One of the worst looking humans I've ever seen. Praying for you bro

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Bro no joke I look so ugly irl coz of all this acne and shit hair mums I’m invisible now but I’ve got the bones so it’s all good
Nigga really made his av his side profile

You have like no acne

goonfuel

• JFL
Reactions: xayru
You got a nice side profile. I would rate it definitely above average.

good looking, fix your acne and u will be right

Valorant causes this
Wtf how did bro know I was on valorant. Praying to gandy that I have a growth spurt this summer or else my chances of escaping manlet is cooked

Wtf how did bro know I was on valorant. Praying to gandy that I have a growth spurt this summer or else my chances of escaping manlet is cooked
Have you forgotten again that I'm your friend on discord?

Over not chad :feelswhy:
Nah you just mentally fucked or something. You have nothing to worry about looks though. Good enough to get a cute gf if you weren't a mentalcel. I have worse features than yours and I am shorter and do fine with ladies. Al though my harmony is really good. You must be trolling or mentalcel one of those two.

i turned 18 last month and have been praying for a growth spurt since i'm 15y, u should visit a doctor, i'm also shorter than my mother

Shit i am in my early 16s, praying to gandy that i get atleast 2 inches and anyways I cba finding out coz if i find out my growth plates are closed thats a shit feeling ykwim

My skin texture and hyperpigmentation is subhuman irl so it basically ruins my face
There’s so many skin maxxing threads on here lmfaoo. Start using retinol and vitamin c serum