Rate my male model body

The only way muscular guy wins 99% of the time is if the height is the same AND their facial attractively is the same. However, that's a really specific scenario and unlikely to enfold often in the real world. Looks would come first the majority of the time, and the better-looking guy will win. Women nearly always prefer a good looking man with a basic/low tier body over a man with a good body but a basic/low tier face, everytime this question has been asked on reddit team-face always wins the vast majority. https://www.reddit.com/search?q=goo...sort=relevance&t=all&count=22&after=t3_5tk3lg

But if we were to do 6'2" Muscular equally attractive guy VS 6'2" Skinny equally attractive guy
Then sure muscular man will most likely win, but that just becomes a discussion about physique, and is also quite unlikely to enfold in real life. It also does not deny that tall and skinny on good looking guys, of course, is still trending in 2020 with those BTS stars and celebs including Josh Richards and every god damn tik tok star, Harry Styles, and Timothee Chalamet. These are all men who could get girls very easily without having big muscles.

Also, abs aren't necessarily an indicator of a muscular build. Skinny men can have abs quite easily.
Of course man.
Muscles make you more attractive and can compensate for face.
Trust me.
Body and frame arent enough talked about here
Its so important.
Especially for a prettyboy
Im not joking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bdycope and toth77
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, diggbicc, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
lmfao

• Love it
Reactions: toth77
Of course man.
Muscles make you more attractive and can compensate for face.
Trust me.
Body and frame arent enough talked about here
Its so important.
Especially for a prettyboy
Im not joking.

Do you think someone like me could compensate for an awful face? I have chubby cheeks but narrow mouth, nonexistent jawline, thick eyebrows, gigantic nose, prey eyes at 5'7". Something like Aziz answari but skinneir and a bigger nose. I do workout and have a lean physique but my face is subhuman

• So Sad
Do you think someone like me could compensate for an awful face? I have chubby cheeks but narrow mouth, nonexistent jawline, thick eyebrows, gigantic nose, prey eyes at 5'7". Something like Aziz answari but skinneir and a bigger nose. I do workout and have a lean physique but my face is subhuman
I mean I have no Idea how much body can compensate.
But Im sure its alot.
Ive seen it so often in. Real life
Body can save your ass if you look decent and make you stand out way more
Everything helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and toth77
High sex appeal miring hips but you need bigger boobs tbh

• JFL
mirin hips to shoulders ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and toth77
you should work out, you're skinny-fat
Cope lmao, girls dont need to workout but he could do with some squats to make her ass more promient. Shes gorgeous btw

• JFL
klinefelter syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Strong child bearing hips

• So Sad
aren't you embarrassed to post a body like that online even if you are just trolling

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Who told you, that you are 6PSL? 3PSL my friend!

srsly, don't go out at night. You look like a twink people will rape your ass and rob of your cell phone.
you need to twinkmax

I mog

• JFL
srsly, don't go out at night. You look like a twink people will rape your ass and rob of your cell phone.
you need to twinkmax
People respect me when i go out, i heightmog basically everyone and i dress in clothes where my twinkness cant be seen

average everyday physique tbh. nothing special, but not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and toth77
Önnek vége
(ok wtf is that attachment)

Attachments

• 1590749481165.png
    1590749481165.png
    324 bytes · Views: 4
  • So Sad
above average body overall cos of height but u can ascend hard w/ basic gymcelling lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4563 and toth77
  • +1
Male models are all about face tbh and minimal abouT body. Usually low body fat ( which you have ) and some muscle to not look malnorished.

• +1
Nigger ur disgusting. Ur ugly, bad pheno, extremely shitty body and 100% autistic, even mkre than bobson whatever. U really look like a twink and im sure only landwhales would fuck you, nothing is good on u at this point tbh

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and toth77
Nigger ur disgusting. Ur ugly, bad pheno, extremely shitty body and 100% autistic, even mkre than bobson whatever. U really look like a twink and im sure only landwhales would fuck you, nothing is good on u at this point tbh
jfl at your IQ you dog, i heard this bullshit by other autists here a 1000 times i actually dont give a fuck

*Rate my female model body

• JFL
Mirin

• Love it
jfl at your IQ you dog, i heard this bullshit by other autists here a 1000 times i actually dont give a fuck
Thats us trying to tell you the truth, but u keeping denying it

Thats us trying to tell you the truth, but u keeping denying it
i don't deny anything i accept your opinion about my looks but you have to understand that your opinion is meaningless because i get complimented irl a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
tbh i would have valued your opinion because i thought u were a hot blonde aryan german chadlite but since i know ur turkish i lost respect for you
Do a mog battle with him
@toth77 vs @Simone Nobili
German vs Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and toth77
i don't deny anything i accept your opinion about my looks but you have to understand that your opinion is meaningless because i get complimented irl a lot
I bet its from landwhales, gay tranny dudes or girls that actually want u to be their gay friend

I bet its from landwhales, gay tranny dudes or girls that actually want u to be their gay friend
from skinny beckies mostly but occasionally by stacylites too, tbh dude i dont even know why you are attacking me i dont remember ever insulting u or anything

bro how do you ascend so fast?!!! yesterday you were 1.5 psl and now 6psl!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, diggbicc and toth77
from skinny beckies mostly but occasionally by stacylites too, tbh dude i dont even know why you are attacking me i dont remember ever insulting u or anything
Im only doing this cos u think u look better than u do, btw if u want to mog battle me im down

Im only doing this cos u think u look better than u do, btw if u want to mog battle me im down
i understand but what do you get out of being a dick to me lol

i understand but what do you get out of being a dick to me lol
Just trying to open ur eyes. When they rated me here i could go insane and try to contest for being better then they rated me. Or I could just accept reality and try to improve. When we say that ur not that good, is for u to accept and to improve, trying to fight back in a delusional way is just irrelevant. Yes, I get complimented by beckies and even stacies irl, even tho i know im not chad nor chadlite

u need bigger breasts. maybe silicone implants could work

• JFL
Just trying to open ur eyes. When they rated me here i could go insane and try to contest for being better then they rated me. Or I could just accept reality and try to improve. When we say that ur not that good, is for u to accept and to improve, trying to fight back in a delusional way is just irrelevant. Yes, I get complimented by beckies and even stacies irl, even tho i know im not chad nor chadlite
u sound so normie dude, try not to take everything that serious lol

u sound so normie dude, try not to take everything that serious lol
Jfl, btw im sure my body account is higher than yours, so yeah, take the realitypill

Jfl, btw im sure my body account is higher than yours, so yeah, take the realitypill
you mean body count? yeah lol if yours is higher than 1 then yea lmao

you mean body count? yeah lol if yours is higher than 1 then yea lmao
Im 25+ so freaking take the advice. Ur not bad looking, but u look like a twink, maybe try n run the “angel looking blonde dude” but idk, thats on u

• +1