RATE MY NEW HAIRCUT DID I ASCEND? (GTFFIIIHH!!!)

Did I ascend?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Discord 2
Discord1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21252, intovoid, Gargamel and 12 others
DEPOOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
am i rlly a chad? if i was chad id probably be slaying, maybe i should go back to school now?
You look good. Just fix the autistic expression and go slay.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Yea, just stop fucking frowning, you look like a witch with that expression. Also, hair looks much better now.

Yea, just stop fucking frowning, you look like a witch with that expression. Also, hair looks much better now.
its hard i have a rbf so i have to try to smile sometimes and it comes off as aspie since it notnatural

its hard i have a rbf so i have to try to smile sometimes and it comes off as aspie since it notnatural
You don't have to smile, but tilt your eyebrows up a bit. In the new photo your cheeks looks much better since you're not sucking them in. Overall +1.5 psl form the old photo, maybe +2 if you fix your expression.

You don't have to smile, but tilt your eyebrows up a bit. In the new photo your cheeks looks much better since you're not sucking them in. Overall +1.5 psl form the old photo, maybe +2 if you fix your expression.
idk ill try thanks for the advice bro!
U look menacing here.

Fr
how can ilook more trustworthy tell me

discord1-png.1839071
img_3785-jpg.1839140

Nigga is starting to look human, based :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Xangsane and GalacticHero
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Your pheno is top 0.1% and you still got time to grow. When do you turn 17?
I would rec bleaching it like Nano said.

you remind me of her for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
Barely recognizable as the same person.

Ur balding. Over

Constipated HTN-chadlite

Your pheno is top 0.1% and you still got time to grow. When do you turn 17?
I would rec bleaching it like Nano said.
im 17th on january 11th
also is my pheno good? i thought my pheno is bad? goldking on discord said its the most low trust pheno and not high appeal

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
im 17th on january 11th
also is my pheno good? i thought my pheno is bad? goldking on discord said its the most low trust pheno and not high appeal
Your pheno is great.

• +1
Your eyes are intimidating asf, make all the girls wet. U good bro.
never my eyes subhuman AFF gonna be uploading some omegle videos today all thjey do is call me school shooter serial killer a pedo lookalike etc or compare me to villain tv characters

• +1
never my eyes subhuman AFF gonna be uploading some omegle videos today all thjey do is call me school shooter serial killer a pedo lookalike etc or compare me to villain tv characters
Girls simp for some shooters tho. Better be the villain than a no-life, eventho it's somewhat niche.

Girls simp for some shooters tho. Better be the villain than a no-life, eventho it's somewhat niche.
its crazy bc on omegle today a girl called me sexy and i said ok uwanna fuck and she said no and skipped idk if it was bc she was with her friend or bc i waswnt chad enough but surely if i was vinnie hacker she wouldve been more upfront about it

• +1
its crazy bc on omegle today a girl called me sexy and i said ok uwanna fuck and she said no and skipped idk if it was bc she was with her friend or bc i waswnt chad enough but surely if i was vinnie hacker she wouldve been more upfront about it
That's cuz ure a voicecel tho, it scares them off bc they think ure autistic. Just be mute theory.

That's cuz ure a voicecel tho, it scares them off bc they think ure autistic. Just be mute theory.
it's weird bc i tried that today for 30 mintues and i had more success not speaking than when i open my mouth they think im not nt and instantly skip
when i go to highschool as a freshman im just not gonna speak even if the teacher calls on me

• +1
ima go to highschool in 2 years after i get the rest of my surgeries and girls are gonna just randomly record me 24 7 like they did last time of me in class the hallways eating at lunch etc weird as niggas but i gotta get teen love before its too late

• +1
ima go to highschool in 2 years after i get the rest of my surgeries and girls are gonna just randomly record me 24 7 like they did last time of me in class the hallways eating at lunch etc weird as niggas but i gotta get teen love before its too late
Good luck bro, you can make it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133