Rate my physique

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
Physique

what do you think, having lower bf is really hard, you feel weaker.

if nobody is answering to insult me it's a good signal

you look tall tho. You can ascend easily. My physique is very useful for online dating, cause they see it and it's wow, smash
I don't think it's a positive I'm 198cm tall and look like a Slenderman

I don't think it's a positive I'm 198cm tall and look like a Slenderman
Too tall, more than 190 cm begins to be something bad because building a body is hard. A

Really good physique. Would look really aesthetic roidmaxxed as you got good insertions

But you look young 16-17 perhaps?

Really good physique. Would look really aesthetic roidmaxxed as you got good insertions
I wouldn't roid tho. I think it's good enough, it's true that this is after training so it looks pretty awesome, not all time looks this good.

I wouldn't roid tho. I think it's good enough, it's true that this is after training so it looks pretty awesome, not all time looks this good.
Well you probably don't need to roid as it looks like you have the genetics to build up to a pretty decent physique with some years of training

for other people that are not as fortunate in the bodybuilding genetics department like me. Running a medium/high dosage of trt & blast dosage occasionally seems like the better option to keep up. I am currently on TRT dosage, same age as you. Changed my life

you def need more work