Rate my plan

S

skandik

Iron
Having surgery in two days: bimax, genio (revision), malar implants, and possibly buccal fat removal depending on if it's necessary after the other procedures, surgeon will decide. Plan is to fix my short and asymmetrical lower face and add definition. Very confident in this plan and the surgeon so not here looking for advice, just though it would be interesting to share my journey
Surgery plan

• +1
Reactions: Zizou, coispet, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
Having surgery in two days: bimax, genio (revision), malar implants, and possibly buccal fat removal depending on if it's necessary after the other procedures, surgeon will decide. Plan is to fix my short and asymmetrical lower face and add definition. Very confident in this plan and the surgeon so not here looking for advice, just though it would be interesting to share my journey
View attachment 2697785
I have slight SFS but have good forward growth. Would genio with some vertical augmentation be enough do you think? Feel bimax would make me chimpmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
who’s the surgeon?

I have slight SFS but have good forward growth. Would genio with some vertical augmentation be enough do you think? Feel bimax would make me chimpmaxxed.
I'm not adding much projection in that dimension either, only a few mm from a minor CCW because my lower jaw is a bit recessed. The main reason I'm going the bimax route and not just genio is because I want more teeth show + it will widen my jaw a bit by rotating the ramus outward. But tbh especially if your teeth show is fine, I'd go with genio only

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
I'm not adding much projection in that dimension either, only a few mm from a minor CCW because my lower jaw is a bit recessed. The main reason I'm going the bimax route and not just genio is because I want more teeth show + it will widen my jaw a bit by rotating the ramus outward. But tbh especially if your teeth show is fine, I'd go with genio only
Good luck man, mirin a lot since you joined this year and have already done more looksmaxxing wise than a majority of 2021-2023 users

Great shit

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and WhiteGoodman
Good luck man, mirin a lot since you joined this year and have already done more looksmaxxing wise than a majority of 2021-2023 users

Great shit
You always have to admire them, They are getting a better life

• +1
You always have to admire them, They are getting a better life
Fr, a lot of the people coming from tiktok came here to looksmax and not stink up the offtopic and ratings section

Also how are you bhai :love:

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Fr, a lot of the people coming from tiktok came here to looksmax and not stink up the offtopic and ratings section

Also how are you bhai :love:
Doing good man about to join a frat so basically free pussy

• Love it
View attachment 2697785
need the before n after