Reactions: Tai Lung, yeeyeeslayer and edgemaxx
has potential for HTN jfl but he has LTN appeal that sucks

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and spongebob
Mtn but with a lot of potential

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Not helping the stereotypes man

Lowkey acutane, dyeing eyebrows, growing the hair out, and general softmaxing would make him a strong htn

Below average, lTN

What a fat ass nose

Rhino, skincare, Accutane, leanmaxxing and debloating. Hitting the gym. Growing hair out. Wear blue contacts like safira from solotica. Dying hair black, eyebrows. Too. Use latisse for eyelashes. And you're a slayer chadlite. Atm ltn

Huge potential. His appeal is ltn though. If he would dress and get a haircut like any other Western guy he could rise to HTN. Post normal pics of him without glasses

Use minoxidil everywhere and hop on fin. But that's. Optional cuz ur hairline isn't that bade. But I see some recession. So consider atleast minox. Also on eyebrows

Huge potential. His appeal is ltn though. If he would dress and get a haircut like any other Western guy he could rise to HTN. Post normal pics of him without glasses
Look at his skin nose and bloat. He needs more to get to htn.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
If he follows my guide he should be chilling at chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
Rhino, skincare, Accutane, leanmaxxing and debloating. Hitting the gym. Growing hair out. Wear blue contacts like safira from solotica. Dying hair black, eyebrows. Too. Use latisse for eyelashes. And you're a slayer chadlite. Atm ltn
Can you rate me boyo

Use minoxidil everywhere and hop on fin. But that's. Optional cuz ur hairline isn't that bade. But I see some recession. So consider atleast minox. Also on eyebrows
Bro rate me too.. I will dm if u allow

-straighten teeth + whiten
-grow out hair and get NT cut
-get contacts
-fix acne
-get rid of unibrow
-fix skin undertones and consider darkening eyebrows slightly
-debloat/leandown slightly and start working out

do all these and your friend would have a very very significant ascension