Rate my prettyboy aesthetics

A

Agm255555

Banned
Im so beautiful and you cannot deny it! When i get rid of my facial bloat by cutting carbs, sugars, watermaxxing, gymmaxxing to expose my beautifulbones i will be truly on another level.

Right now due to bloat my bones are not so visible even though they are absolutely top tier bones. With this in mind: reducing bloat will expose my bones and i will become on another level. You will be mirin as i will become a true JB slayer.

deformed nose and cuck eye area just ldar its over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
What a massive cope, as if this is seen in real life with my strong browridge and forward growth also its not a "bad eye area" its still ABOVE AVG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Niko Bellic/10

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Is this @Sc22 ? Dedsrs can't tell if this is a troll.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Poverty face just ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, androidcel and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Poverty face just ldar
Wtf is this made up thing even supposed to mean there is no such thing. Check my ratios and check my harmony. Also this is not taking my bones and profile and sides into consideration that is top tier, its just frontal.

• +1
Hey Niko! it’s Roman! Let’s go Bowling!/10

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and JellyBelly
Wtf is this made up thing even supposed to mean there is no such thing. Check my ratios and check my harmony. Also this is not taking my bones and profile and sides into consideration that is top tier, its just frontal.
Poverty ratios bc your eyes are too wide set

Your nose looks like someone took your nob, bashed it with a hammer and glued it on your face with pritt stick

Terrible hair. Jaw is too wide

Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
someone get me his face I want to see lolez

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Deleted member 656
Above average...grow out ur hairs..

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Poverty ratios bc your eyes are too wide set

Your nose looks like someone took your nob, bashed it with a hammer and glued it on your face with pritt stick

Terrible hair. Jaw is too wide

Over
Less than 1 eyelength between --> wide set. JFL. Even lookism agrees i have great ratios and harmony.
good looking, great harmony as u said tbh. how do u get skin that clear?
Dunno man its just like that

• +1
THIS HIGH INNHIB CUCK DIDN'T EVEN LEAVE THE PICTURES UP FOR 3 HOURS:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 36898 36898

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 3 others
Less than 1 eyelength between --> wide set. JFL. Even lookism agrees i have great ratios and harmony.

Dunno man its just like that
The set has very little to do with the intercanthal distance

i uploaded again subhuman go check and i mog you into oblivion

reminder that you look like a this in non frauded pic, deformed nose, cuck eye area and manlet. Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Sure, but you know its true. Bad lightning, bad expression, bad angle, bad camera, night time, 4mm lens camera jfl if you think its reality. In the same settings you would be a 1 psl. My new camera shows i dont have wide set eyes for example: just check the top picture of the ones i uploaded. No fucking chance its wide set eyes.

dont say anything about the lookism god david gandy...
He looks like shit in this selfie, and he has even worse pictures than this one. But am i going to say he is subhuman because of it? No. He is still gl but low IQcels think having bad selfies mean you are bad looking. Even the best looking male in the entire planet can take a bad selfie that makes him look subhuman.

• +1
He looks like shit in this selfie, and he has even worse pictures than this one. But am i going to say he is subhuman because of it? No. He is still gl but low IQcels think having bad selfies mean you are bad looking. Even the best looking male in the entire planet can take a bad selfie that makes him look subhuman.
Gandy could take a mirrored, flash on, bad angle, shitty camera selfie of his balls and it'd still mog that slimey frog looking face of yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 3 others
Gandy could take a mirrored, flash on, bad angle, shitty camera selfie of his balls and it'd still mog that slimey frog looking face of yours
Kys you utter disgraceful subhuman. "Im against plastic surgery due to moral reasons" proceeds to insult people JFL. What a hypocritical son of a whore. Die in a car crash please. JFL at also talking about my nose when your nose is even worse.

• +1
lol anyone can have a bad selfie even models and their photos are professional photos u cant compare professional pics to shit mobile selfie or back end camera pics...and as i said u r above average

• +1
Kys you utter disgraceful subhuman. "Im against plastic surgery due to moral reasons" proceeds to insult people JFL. What a hypocritical son of a whore. Die in a car crash please.
Chico Dancee
Spit
D8336426 BAA9 446F 8430 59C1DFCB039F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, RedPilledStemcel and Autist
You are invisible to prime females

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Ugly bug-eyed mongoloid psl 2.5

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 1139, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656

for example.

you are legit retarded if you think he looks bad here just because his muh defined bones aren't showing

your only good features are skin and jaw, all of ur other features are below average, not to mention you're the king of manlets, one good feature doesn't make you good looking, you have harmony equal to the shit on my boots and your alien eyes look retarded just ldar buddy boyo it's over for you.

KEEP COPING YOU SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, androidcel and 2 others
you are legit retarded if you think he looks bad here just because his muh defined bones aren't showing

your only good features are skin and jaw, all of ur other features are below average, not to mention you're the king of manlets, one good feature doesn't make you good looking, you have harmony equal to the shit on my boots and your alien eyes look retarded just ldar buddy boyo it's over for you.

KEEP COPING YOU SUBHUMAN

Same angle. Kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
JFL the only appeal i got is to prime females. Older women wont even give me a chance due to my young looks.

I mog you into oblivion deformed skullcel.

Ive seen your pics you look absolutely like shit.
Its so over for u man those eyes cant be fixed fucking lol i mog u to romania and back or whatever shithole u from lol.
As said above ur invisible to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
You look like Mesut Ozil’s younger brother

Looks like a fish tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Below average

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
You don't have any prettyboy aesthetics, not incel tier but still still invisible.

Other than buggy eyes, not too bad

you should play as sid in the next ice age movie

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and RedPilledStemcel
FUCK OFF SC22 YOU 5 10 MANLET SID FACED MOTHERFUCKER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470