Rate my side profile , eye area and cheekbones are they high set , mid set or low set

I

ik I suck

Bronze
I am new to blackpill and have no idea where do I stand I think My side profile is 4-5/10 at its best and Eye area is also kinda 4-5.5/10 talking about Cheekbones I'm again clueless may be lowers set and mid af cheekbones and I am not even looksmaxxed it's just my normal Fkin day So let me know if there's anything to improve or I'll just leave it I guess. My personal opinion I'm ltn or even sub 5 Feel free to brutally rate me I'm already aware of my Ugliness 🗣️

Attachments

• IMG_20240124_213838.jpg
    IMG_20240124_213838.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240125_222601.jpg
    IMG_20240125_222601.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240125_215724.jpg
    IMG_20240125_215724.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240125_214943.jpg
    IMG_20240125_214943.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Mog3D, Deleted member 58230 and 5 others
Your side profile is 3.0 and your eye area is horrible. How do you like this beard?! Take it off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, mike21, mayo mogger and 3 others
Your side profile is 3.0 and your eye area is horrible. How do you like this beard?! Take it off
Appreciate your words 3 is better than what i thought Well i was going to cut my beard Thanks though It's time to ropemaxx 😆

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 147, lilith and 2 others
But hey can you point out of my flaws or they just so bad to even point out 👹

Eye area isn’t bad actually I’d say it’s pretty good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, socialcel and lilith
And neither is jaw but I’d say shave the beard until you can get it to grow thicker

Is there anyone who can actually point out my flaws I get it I'm ugly af but brah How 🗣️ like I have short ramus? Recessed chin horrible Gonial anything like that would be good ik I'm a 3

And neither is jaw but I’d say shave the beard until you can get it to grow thicker
So Whom should I go with burtalyy mogged to oblivion Or you my friend 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Appreciate your words 3 is better than what i thought Well i was going to cut my beard Thanks though It's time to ropemaxx 😆
state of .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, LooksThinker and cheerio
  • +1
Reactions: IThinkToThinkMaybe and shalomnigga
Well I guess you guys Are not able to point out my flaws so I guess I have to pay Nero Angelo or WW to rate my Ugliness let's see how is goes 🤡

• JFL
Bro like fr? You have got same eyes like me and I have prey and what about yours is that hunter and I ain't even squinting And you got designer On your eyebrows and what not nah bro if mine is bad your bad too Or tell me my flaws and I don't have swollen you have got a good lighting and me I was in a fuckin dark room

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126_100331.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126_100331.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 0
I am new to blackpill and have no idea where do I stand I think My side profile is 4-5/10 at its best and Eye area is also kinda 4-5.5/10 talking about Cheekbones I'm again clueless may be lowers set and mid af cheekbones and I am not even looksmaxxed it's just my normal Fkin day So let me know if there's anything to improve or I'll just leave it I guess. My personal opinion I'm ltn or even sub 5 Feel free to brutally rate me I'm already aware of my Ugliness 🗣️
Curry/10

• JFL
Well I was actually waiting for this reply 🤲 thanks though so you have no idea about my flaws? Just saying curry and move on Appreciate that too

@Blackgymmax

Nah bro It’s not, he has a prey eye and also he has swollen under the eyes
Yeah I’d agree some puffiness and stuff but he has pretty good eye shape at least

Yeah I’d agree some puffiness and stuff but he has pretty good eye shape at least
Puffiness bcs i had fever they were burning and if I remove my puffiness by icing and all then what would you say

3/1]

3/10

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and shalomnigga
send a proper front pic 4/10 pheno, eye area, lips and recessed chin are flaws imo

I think upper lip filler to bring upper lip forward a bit would balance out lips.

Iur computer jas vairus

Bro like fr? You have got same eyes like me and I have prey and what about yours is that hunter and I ain't even squinting And you got designer On your eyebrows and what not nah bro if mine is bad your bad too Or tell me my flaws and I don't have swollen you have got a good lighting and me I was in a fuckin dark room
holy fuckin shit I got severe brain damage reading that. pls don’t make another post ever

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
moderatly stong mtn in india, recoomend you move there

shave beard bhai 😠

MTN, shave beard.

Gay ahh eyebrows

Nice features bhai post full front oic as someone suggested no one is looks at mouth only eyes only to judge appearance

Actual curry takeover

@RAMU KAKA bhai ye curries .irg kaise ho rhe bhenchod saare ascend kr jayege

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@RAMU KAKA bhai ye curries .irg kaise ho rhe bhenchod saare ascend kr jayege
Greycels ka sausage fest chalrha hai newcels ke thread mai, dont worry

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
time to shave currycel and hairmaxx then you kinda set

Only plastic surgery might save you brother :feelswhy:

Mogger supraorbitals

Hardmaxx ur only way bud

4/10 without taking into account the currytax.