Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You have an underbite it seems

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, mirrormogger, halloweed and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clubber1776, Funnyunenjoyer1, moggr2009 and 5 others
Hes jutting to make his jaw more projected
Doubt it. His lips are in the competent state, something you don't have if you jut hard

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Acridax, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
should i post another pic

i dont think the average 15yo side profile looks like that bro
ur chin is overprojected, ur maxila also looks flat but it could be the lighting and angle

htn, the jutting makes you look weird tho
are you larping 15? you look like the avg 19 year old in this pic

ur chin is overprojected, ur maxila also looks flat but it could be the lighting and angle
both bc i was pushşng my mandible forwards its my fault tho but still not average

also get on minoxidil to grow your beard then shave to stubble, will be an easy looksmax for you you'll be able to fraud a better jawline (not that ur jawline is bad btw)
i bet you will be a hyperresponder to minox as well, seeing that you have good beard development for a 15 year old

also get on minoxidil to grow your beard then shave to stubble, will be an easy looksmax for you you'll be able to fraud a better jawline (not that ur jawline is bad btw)
i bet you will be a hyperresponder to minox as well, seeing that you have good beard development for a 15 year old
thanks but how can i get minoxidil

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
dude your sub

15 yo 5'11 about to turn 16 next month
Your maxilla is so flat that even if we burried your mom in there it still wouldn't project

• Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed
Your maxilla is so flat that even if we burried your mom in there it still wouldn't project
jfl im dying bro i was pushing my mandible forwards thats why it looks like that

than post ur face lilnigga i bet ur a 5'6 indian kid with a subhuman face that has zero friends in school
- Gook
Screenshot 2024 05 19 at 44438 AM

How does it feel to be lumped with indians

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
what do you rate chico side profile thoView attachment 2929720

Clown thread post a picture where you tilt your head excatly like Chico and you will see the difference Chico has a well above avrg side if you think otherwise you have 0 clue about anything in terms of looks.

Clown thread post a picture where you tilt your head excatly like Chico and you will see the difference Chico has a well above avrg side if you think otherwise you have 0 clue about anything in terms of looks.
i wasnt the one who said chico is htn i know hes a chad i didnt say anything bad about chico bro