Marsik

Marsik

Zephir

@subhuaman incel @russiancel @St.TikTokcel @Lebgfinal @tents

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 28691, Perfection and 5 others
actually your side profile is fine for your race, you look better from the front which is what matter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
lower bodyfat and get nose bridge implant and u will ascend

• Woah
Reactions: Lebgfinal
didnt you have bimax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 17244, Marsik and 1 other person
maxilla 404

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and subhuman incel
I searched "asian side profile" on google and the guy looks very similar to you, nothing really wrong with it..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Marsik and subhuman incel
i think you got botched by some russian "surgeon"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 28904, Manletmachine and 2 others
your midface is still recessed tho

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I keep seeing this subhuman getting posted everywhere. OP ur side is ugly as shit infras 404 maxilla 404 jaw 404 browbone and forhead slope 404. Gook. Shitskin. Shit hair quality. Flat nosen incel lips. Eyes protruding out of ur sockets. Over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Manletmachine, Deleted member 23804 and 5 others
andreishev is hell of a botcher ngl
bro your lower lips is recessed in relation to upper one, typical sceletal second class trait

• +1
I keep seeing this subhuman getting posted everywhere. OP ur side is ugly as shit infras 404 maxilla 404 jaw 404 browbone and forhead slope 404. Gook. Shitskin. Shit hair quality. Flat nosen incel lips. Eyes protruding out of ur sockets. Over

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Nebula
no shit brocel. where do u see it posted btw? ive legit posted it like thrice on this forum and a few times couple months ago on the looksmax discord blushing at the thought of bdd ridden mentally ill zoomers sharing my pics tho fr ong

• +1
didnt he say he ascended to htn jfl😹

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
no shit brocel. where do u see it posted btw? ive legit posted it like thrice on this forum and a few times couple months ago on the looksmax discord blushing at the thought of bdd ridden mentally ill zoomers sharing my pics tho fr ong
@subhuman incel kept posting it is all i know

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18879
holy fuck i thought this was my thread jfl at my brain damage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Nebula
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Manletmachine, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
Ugly as shit. Go back to playing LoL never began for that gook profile
now you are just being jealous subhuman. i see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, OGJBSLAYER, Manletmachine and 1 other person
your side profile will be forever shit due to your bug eyes and deep set sphenoid bone, it's nothing to do with development just unfortunate pheno, you probably mog me from front still though

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik and subhuman incel
Ugly as shit. Go back to playing LoL never began for that gook profile
literall forward growth , jaw, chin , gonial angle mogs 90% of normies, you have to give him credit for that even if he is an annoying bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Marsik
Explain why girls hit on him all the time at his workplace then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Nebula and subhuman incel
literall forward growth , jaw, chin , gonial angle mogs 90% of normies, you have to give him credit for that even if he is an annoying bitch
Mogging normies isnt special or anything its like comparing ugly vs little bit less ugly. Ugly is still ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and subhuman incel
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and subhuman incel
maxilla is law

• +1
maxilla is law
now i see what my problem is

looks good here

add midface and its ltn tier.
the fucking lack of bones in this area is problem

need to get infras, midface implants, nose bridge implants to get to chadlite territory

honestly its pretty brutal i have such a good craniofacial base with big skull and fucked up bone development

@Nebula @tents

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, subhuman incel, Deleted member 18879 and 2 others

View attachment 2248182

looks good here

need to get infras, midface implants, nose bridge implants to get to chadlite territory

honestly its pretty brutal i have such a good craniofacial base with big skull and fucked up bone development

@Nebula @tents
yeah

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Marsik

View attachment 2248182

looks good here

@Nebula @tents
What is this? Its still ruined by hair shitskin and shit occupit. Reroll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and subhuman incel
Youre jaw is recessed do they just move you're lower maxilla forward and got lazy halfway through the surgery and stopped

Ltn profile tbh pretty much what @Nebula said