rate my simulated cantho thing

dm me who plz i need eyework asap
lmfao never get surgeyr from a femael

keep begging i wont give it why would i help the users of the website that ruined my life
Bro u r wrong her work is legit. I got only canthopexy and my eyes literally became like in the pic (the pic is her actual patient). Actually my starting point was worse because the outer corners of my eyes were more saggy. I got the surgery over a year ago and they only sagged the tiniest bit. She also gave me a slight mid face lift while doing the procedure and the whole thing was 500 bucks.

Attachments

• 48D354BF-2D75-4E67-BA86-96CA9E6C2AA4.jpeg
    48D354BF-2D75-4E67-BA86-96CA9E6C2AA4.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 0
Bro u r wrong her work is legit. I got only canthopexy and my eyes literally became like in the pic (the pic is her actual patient). Actually my starting point was worse because the outer corners of my eyes were more saggy. I got the surgery over a year ago and they only sagged the tiniest bit. She also gave me a slight mid face lift while doing the procedure and the whole thing was 500 bucks.
Hey sorry I cant I dont want to jack up her prices because I am going to take my mom and friend aswell. Also I am going to get further procedure for my brows aswell.

show me results fully healed also ive stated various times that canthopexy is not a good procedure

no way she charged 500 dollars what. that's the cost of a thread lift are you sure it wasn't that

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
show me results fully healed also ive stated various times that canthopexy is not a good procedure
I am not going to show but I can give you a personal anectode where since the surgery I’ve been asked a couple times if I had Kyrgiz or Uzbek ancestry. Thats how much my canthal tilt increased and my eyes became horizontally wide. And no one asked that before surgery. Also I was also insistened on canthoplasty instead of canthopexy but she said she would absolutely not perform canthoplasty if I wasn’t horrendously deformed. She said canthoplasty fucks up eyes anatomy and when your eyes start to sag in again in the next 10-15 years its very hard to perfom any procedure again because canthoplasty cuts away the cartialge. But with canthopexy even if your eyes sag, she can perform it again and again because she doesnt actually interfere with eyes anatomy. So I would rather be able to get my eyes done again and again as I age instead of get canthoplasty and fuck my eyes up because it going to give me a slightly better result or is slightly more long lasting.

no way she charged 500 dollars what. that's the cost of a thread lift are you sure it wasn't that
No I definitely know the difference and would never get threads. I was sedated and under local anesthesia and had a couple stitches. But yeah 500 bucks all and all and she even gave me a temple lift and lifted my malar pad. My malar fats sits right under my eyes which also majorly improved my ogee curve. The reason I was able get it for 500 is because I am a local and for foreigners she charges minimum 3000 for canthopexy and bleph.

No I definitely know the difference and would never get threads. I was sedated and under local anesthesia and had a couple stitches. But yeah 500 bucks all and all and she even gave me a temple lift and lifted my malar pad. My malar fats sits right under my eyes which also majorly improved my ogee curve. The reason I was able get it for 500 is because I am a local and for foreigners she charges minimum 3000 for canthopexy and bleph.
EAD43CBC C040 4263 B350 5BA0EEE3EE1A
3000 is still cheap for a surgeon with over 40k followers. whatever procedure you got i want that

No I definitely know the difference and would never get threads. I was sedated and under local anesthesia and had a couple stitches. But yeah 500 bucks all and all and she even gave me a temple lift and lifted my malar pad. My malar fats sits right under my eyes which also majorly improved my ogre curve. The reason I was able get it for 500 is because I am a local and for foreigners she charges minimum 3000 for canthopexy and bleph.
View attachment 20645193000 is still cheap for a surgeon with over 40k followers. whatever procedure you got i want that
I can go talk to her to negotiate price for you if you compensate me for it. Its so weird the first time I went to visit her I thought it would take me atleast 1 hour to go to to her office not realizing it was literally like 15 mins away from my house lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I can go talk to her to negotiate price for you if you compensate me for it. Its so weird the first time I went to visit her I thought it would take me atleast 1 hour to go to to her office not realizing it was literally like 15 mins away from my house lol.
okay i will wait for my consult with eppley and see what procedure he recommends but after that i might dm you so she can lower the price

it's in turkey so i guess it makes sense for it to be cheap

okay i will wait for my consult with eppley and see what procedure he recommends but after that i might dm you so she can lower the price

it's in turkey so i guess it makes sense for it to be cheap
Well don’t expect 500, she’d definitely wont go that low for a foreigner but I’ll introduce you as my friend and I’ll see what happens. Anyways good luck with Epps.

• +1
I am not going to show but I can give you a personal anectode where since the surgery I’ve been asked a couple times if I had Kyrgiz or Uzbek ancestry. Thats how much my canthal tilt increased and my eyes became horizontally wide. And no one asked that before surgery. Also I was also insistened on canthoplasty instead of canthopexy but she said she would absolutely not perform canthoplasty if I wasn’t horrendously deformed. She said canthoplasty fucks up eyes anatomy and when your eyes start to sag in again in the next 10-15 years its very hard to perfom any procedure again because canthoplasty cuts away the cartialge. But with canthopexy even if your eyes sag, she can perform it again and again because she doesnt actually interfere with eyes anatomy. So I would rather be able to get my eyes done again and again as I age instead of get canthoplasty and fuck my eyes up because it going to give me a slightly better result or is slightly more long lasting.
i agree tbh canthoplasty is a cucked procedure i just preffered more permanent results without a suture so i said no to pexy
can u dm me your lateral canthus so i can see the soft tissue definition

i agree tbh canthoplasty is a cucked procedure i just preffered more permanent results without a suture so i said no to pexy
can u dm me your lateral canthus so i can see the soft tissue definition
i want a permanent result, what's the best option for that

need this shit asap too
pfl is good but my eyes are droopy af
seems easy to correct just lift the outer canthus by a few mm but it’s hard to get it in europe

who are u going with op

need this shit asap too
pfl is good but my eyes are droopy af
seems easy to correct just lift the outer canthus by a few mm but it’s hard to get it in europe

who are u going with op

i have the same problem, i thought there were good european surgeons like the one @cheki mentioned. turkey seems to be a good place to get this kind of thing
99A5A5FC 96AC 4E33 B63F D34E14C22E1A

idk what exactly the issue is with my eyes i think it's ptosis with minor scleral show because my pct seems decent though i wouldn't mind it a bit higher

i have the same problem, i thought there were good european surgeons like the one @cheki mentioned. turkey seems to be a good place to get this kind of thing
View attachment 2068644
idk what exactly the issue is with my eyes i think it's ptosis with minor scleral show because my pct seems decent though i wouldn't mind it a bit higher
yeah i thought about turkey too but it’s usually done on female which is not reassuring

u need at least lower eyelid retraction

• +1
yeah i thought about turkey too but it’s usually done on female which is not reassuring

u need at least lower eyelid retraction
well plastic surgeons in general deal with more females than males so that's hard to avoid. the main different between male eyes and female eyes is the canthal tilt and hooding, at least in terms of soft tissue

i think this type of surgery deals with the lower eyelids too but idk.