Rate my steroid cycle stack

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
500mg of Test E, 100mg of Anadrol, 10mg of EQ and thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, yirma19 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Anadrol rapes hairline, If You wanna Blow Up Take dbol instead. EQ Looks unnecessary since it Hits the same pathway as dbol/anadrol but is weaker. I'd rather Take Mk677 for Joints, skin and sleep rather than EQ.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
quite the ogre stack but whatever it takes i guess

10mg EQ? If it’s your first cycle stick to test and an oral. If you’re gonna run EQ, run it like 750test/600EQ, 600test/400EQ, something like that.

Do more research and take anavar instead of drol.

Here’s your result btw
IMG 1199

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Anadrol rapes hairline, If You wanna Blow Up Take dbol instead. EQ Looks unnecessary since it Hits the same pathway as dbol/anadrol but is weaker. I'd rather Take Mk677 for Joints, skin and sleep rather than EQ.
Alr will just do 500mg of test, and some other drugs to help look lean and full.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
10mg EQ? If it’s your first cycle stick to test and an oral. If you’re gonna run EQ, run it like 750test/600EQ, 600test/400EQ, something like that.

Do more research and take anavar instead of drol.

Here’s your result btw View attachment 2712373
god damn... I'll just take test only then, probs 500mg enough to not look skinny while lean

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
god damn... I'll just take test only then, probs 500mg enough to not look skinny while lean
That’s what I’m doing. Guess what, test isn’t gonna blow you up like you think. I’m in week 13 and I look slightly bigger despite eating 4k calories/ 200g protein and lifting like absolute mad. You’re gonna need to run a 16 - 20 week cycle minimum and even then you won’t be blown away by your results. You’re gonna need like 6 vials of test easily.

My cycle is 600test, 600EQ, 50var(8 weeks total), but my cycle is like 30 weeks+

and dont even think about cycling off like a retard and losing everything you risked for…

Inform yourself a Lot in r/steroids tho and PCT correctly.good luck
500mg of test is about 4kg of lean contractile tissue each week without training, which is too much so i may just do 200mg of test a week which is 3-4kg of lean tissue each week and not rape my skin stretchmarks.

That’s what I’m doing. Guess what, test isn’t gonna blow you up like you think. I’m in week 13 and I look slightly bigger despite eating 4k calories/ 200g protein and lifting like absolute mad. You’re gonna need to run a 16 - 20 week cycle minimum and even then you won’t be blown away by your results. You’re gonna need like 6 vials of test easily.

and dont even think about cycling off like a retard and losing everything you risked for…
So when your crusing/cycling off you lose the gains you make in ur cycle on ? plus isnt 125mg test a week enough considering it gives 1.12 kg of lean contractile tissue each week without any lifting ?

500mg of test is about 4kg of lean contractile tissue each week without training
no the fuck it's not JFL. you have to have a gullible redditbrain to believe that nonsense. that study is heavily misinterpreted by so many people. if you roid and dont lift, you will gain NOTHING. Even if you roid, lift, and diet perfectly, you will still likely not look impressive unless you run multiple injectables at moderate doses along with orals in a 20+ week cycle, and that's only if you respond well to gear.

no the fuck it's not JFL. you have to have a gullible redditbrain to believe that nonsense. that study is heavily misinterpreted by so many people. if you roid and dont lift, you will gain NOTHING. Even if you roid, lift, and diet perfectly, you will still likely not look impressive unless you run multiple injectables at moderate doses along with orals in a 20+ week cycle, and that's only if you respond well to gear.
No moreplatesmoredates has said you gain that amount from a study where it was very controlled. Heres the linkhttps://youtu.be/l5al1boT5dg?si=vivHh4syivFzuNR5

No moreplatesmoredates has said you gain that amount from a study where it was very controlled. Heres the linkhttps://youtu.be/l5al1boT5dg?si=vivHh4syivFzuNR5
Imagine actually taking MPMD serious. That study has been debunked countless times and its roofers favorite study to misinterpret. The truth is you gain hella weight on gear, but it’s almost all water weight and nitrogen/mineral retention, but do what you gotta do fam.

Imagine actually taking MPMD serious. That study has been debunked countless times and its roofers favorite study to misinterpret. The truth is you gain hella weight on gear, but it’s almost all water weight and nitrogen/mineral retention, but do what you gotta do fam.
Isnt MPMD accurate and verified in this ? also if i do 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks, how much lean contractile tissue would i gain doing a PPL split 6x a week, good diet, sleep and going to failure.