• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
getting ready for sunday church / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Not the best but I went for casual dressy look

View attachment 36744
View attachment 36745

I'm a big fan of the unbuttoned dress shirt w/ tee shirt underneath look. It's casual enough to look like you just don't give a shit, but dressy enough to look like you're supposed to be there. Obviously, it's not going to meet any formal dress codes, but if you're just trying to look classy, I'd give it a shot.
Also, this post makes me want to have a fashion thread. I know it's not really related to looksmaxing, but I enjoy talking about it.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
I'm a big fan of the unbuttoned dress shirt w/ tee shirt underneath look. It's casual enough to look like you just don't give a shit, but dressy enough to look like you're supposed to be there. Obviously, it's not going to meet any formal dress codes, but if you're just trying to look classy, I'd give it a shot.
Also, this post makes me want to have a fashion thread. I know it's not really related to looksmaxing, but I enjoy talking about it.
Do it man ?

Do I look high class tho?

You have returned?

Gay
As
Fuck

It’s fucking over, rope right now/10

Looks normal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 656, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
your pose is kinda aspie idk why but ur style seems good

If you are good looking: Your style is good
If you aren't good looking: Your style is Incel Tier.

It's that simple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
your pose is kinda aspie idk why but ur style seems good
I’m aspie tbh specially these days
If you are good looking: Your style is good
If you aren't good looking: Your style is Incel Tier.

It's that simple
6/10 face

With good frame and nice style could I go up?

Yea tbh women see you as ugly/average/good looking (chad)
No irl is much more complex. Having a forward grown face is by far the most aesthetic feature aslong as you have a good jawline and hair that’s automatic chad

No irl is much more complex. Having a forward grown face is by far the most aesthetic feature aslong as you have a good jawline and hair that’s automatic chad
Yes tbh and low bodyfat is so crucial

adidas tracksuit with a black tee+muscular frame>>>>

I’m aspie tbh specially these days

6/10 face

With good frame and nice style could I go up?
Style is cope tho. I guess it could boot you by 0.1 or 0.2, but it is minimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Srsly lol, never heard someone say that.
My only feature that isn't subhuman is maxillary forward growth. I don't think that it balances out my bad eye area etc. but maybe I look better in motion, idk

Do it man ?

Do I look high class tho?

Wealthy? No, I don't think so. It's legit hard to tell if someone is wealthy unless you know the brands they're wearing, and how much they cost. I think you look stylish, definitely more interesting than someone wearing basketball shorts and a graphic tee shirt.
Srsly lol, never heard someone say that.
My only feature that isn't subhuman is maxillary forward growth. I don't think that it balances out my bad eye area etc. but maybe I look better in motion, idk

Some people aren't photogenic, and that's the truth. I've met some good looking guys who look worse in photos. A good example of this is Ryan Gosling

His head has this weird shape where it's bigger at the top, and one eye is lower and closer to his nose than the other. In films though, he looks extremely handsome.
You have returned?

I'm back, but mostly for superficial stuff. Skincare, Clothing, Hairstyle, stuff like that. I'm at peace with my bone structure and frame, and that's allowed me to spend my time doing other things recently, like getting a nice tan for the summer. It's not gonna make me more handsome, but it's something that makes me happy and confident about myself.

Last edited: