magnesium glycinate
omega 3 fishoil
zink + selen + biotin
msm
collagen pepdides
beta carotene
ashwaganda

anything else to add?
the omega 3, magnesium and beta carotene are the ones I saw results with. mostly hair and skin

• +1
Reactions: buflek
mk677 for skin & hair

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Vitamin d +k2
vitamin c
magnesium glycinate
omega 3 fishoil
zink + selen + biotin
msm
collagen pepdides
beta carotene
ashwaganda

anything else to add?
What is all of this for?

Do you take most of this in the form of a multi vit pill?
If no, I'd call it overkill.

Perfect
How much of each do you take daily?

90% will end up in the toilet

Do you take most of this in the form of a multi vit pill?
If no, I'd call it overkill.

i had a multivitamin before but its cope as there are vitamins/supplements in there that u shouldnt take at the same time like copper and iron, magnesium and zinc etc. so i got every one of them seperately
Perfect
How much of each do you take daily?
just how much the packaging advices me to, except vit d3 is 5000 ui daily

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 28896
i had a multivitamin before but its cope as there are vitamins/supplements in there that u shouldnt take at the same time like copper and iron, magnesium and zinc etc. so i got every one of them seperately
Unless your disposable income is huge you could save that money and purchase surgery instead.

just how much the packaging advices me to, except vit d3 is 5000 ui daily
Literally the same dose I take makes me feel great ngl
I used to feel like shit when I didn’t take vit d3 couple years ago
Also most stuff you listed I also take too

• +1
Unless your disposable income is huge you could save that money and purchase surgery instead.
no surgery could get me what these things (should) do to me lol. i have a gf and im not ugly i will not get surgeries apart from lasik next month and a hair transplant in the next 1-2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
make sure ur source is good because otherwise if they arent stored properly the shit ur buying will be underdosed and probably killed off lol and take it with a meal not on an empty stomach

• +1
Vitamin d +k2
vitamin c
magnesium glycinate
omega 3 fishoil
zink + selen + biotin
msm
collagen pepdides
beta carotene
ashwaganda

anything else to add?
replace beta carotene with lycopene and astaxanthin

no surgery could get me what these things (should) do to me lol. i have a gf and im not ugly i will not get surgeries apart from lasik next month and a hair transplant in the next 1-2 years
GF and still 15k posts on .org, what's wrong?

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
Atleast remove the vitamin c

Vitamin d +k2
vitamin c
magnesium glycinate
omega 3 fishoil
zink + selen + biotin
msm
collagen pepdides
beta carotene
ashwaganda

anything else to add?
add magic mushrooms(fly agaric)

I drink ashwagandha gaba and microdosing fly agaric (yesterday I decided to have some fun and used 120 mg and it was fucked up)
the best calming kit, the rest is coping

replace beta carotene with lycopene and astaxanthin
i have both at home. got good coloring from it but im paranoid it gives me slight ED as they are both natural DHT blockers. i had 80% erections for years until i stopped taking astaxanthin and i didnt even know it blocks dht until reading stuff about it.

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Atleast remove the vitamin c
why? its the least „dangerous“ one on here, u just piss it out when its overkill

make sure ur source is good because otherwise if they arent stored properly the shit ur buying will be underdosed and probably killed off lol and take it with a meal not on an empty stomach
its adviced to take most supplements with a little fat, do you think it’s enough to just take omega 3 at the same time? as its fat

why? its the least „dangerous“ one on here, u just piss it out when its overkill
U get enough of it from fuud

its adviced to take most supplements with a little fat, do you think it’s enough to just take omega 3 at the same time? as its fat
no just buy yogurt or just take it with a meal (better options) unless u have anorexia i dont see why not its not like ur hiding sarm cycles

• +1
no just buy yogurt or just take it with a meal (better options) unless u have anorexia i dont see why not its not like ur hiding sarm cycles
its cuz im lazy to buy yoghurt all the time but yea will do thanks