Rate my tinder bio (triggering purpose only)

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
"Everyone enjoys travelling, eating and watching netflix

Everyone knows that you are constantly checking the app

99% dont care about astrology

Your natural is without makeup

5'10. Tell me truths"

I dont want to meet anyone. I just want to trigger holes and see what they will eventually say when match.

What else could i put without getting banned? Unfortunately i cant put anything fat related or too trollish.

Im using my own pics because if i chadfished they would think that it was clever teehee.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
If you were GL you could even write "i want to fuck im so thirsty ngl ngl" and you would have thousands of matches

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
If you were GL you could even write "i want to fuck im so thirsty ngl ngl" and you would have thousands of matches

thats why im using my pics bro

no one cares if you like dogs more than relationships

You’re basic if you have “live laugh love” in your bio.

No I won’t venmo or cashapp you.

Don’t get mad at the scale if your number starts with 2.

No Susan, your astrology sign doesn’t mean you’re a natural bitch.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
2678.jpg

Englishs me

Doing God's work I see

They're not triggered by you subhuman incel

They'll just screenshot your bio and post it on Instagram or send it to their friends and laugh at you for being a weird loser

Then they'll go to the beach with Chad and give him a blow job by the ocean on a picnic blanket

They're not triggered by you subhuman incel

They'll just screenshot your bio and post it on Instagram or send it to their friends and laugh at you for being a weird loser

Then they'll go to the beach with Chad and give him a blow job by the ocean on a picnic blanket

G6msr15evzh21

Don't do this bro, its petty humor and only subhumans vent

There is a foid talking to me for like 20 min and she is really interested jfl. She didnt give a fuck about my bio. Im saying a bunch of random stuff jfl

She is 19, she mogs me and she still talking to me. She gave me her IG, number and shit jfl. She said she is sapiophile. Just autismaxx is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Festrunk
You should be allowed to put anything a woman would put.

After 1 day i concluded the obvious: it doesnt matter what you write on your bio: if she thinks you're GL, she will match and keep a convo no matter what.

The blackpill is absolute.

After 1 day i concluded the obvious: it doesnt matter what you write on your bio: if she thinks you're GL, she will match and keep a convo no matter what.

The blackpill is absolute.
Waste of time