15 y/o 6’4”. what can i improve
1CBD3738 741B 481F 91CF 33F6FE5D3E2A

and jfl at my incel head shape

Nothing

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
when I was 15 i was 6’2”, im 6’9” now.

ur gonna be fuckin huge

only way to improve ur profile that i can think of atm is removing all the hair below the ears on the back of the head, looks like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, turkproducer and Deleted member 2227

ur gonna be fuckin huge

only way to improve ur profile that i can think of atm is removing all the hair below the ears on the back of the head, looks like shit.
Most growth stops at 15

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Notorious, gigachadcel, loromate and 3 others
Concave maxilla
Good chin is death sentence with that maxilla

• So Sad
Nothing.Only flaw is your overprojected chin which doesnt fit the rest of your face.
Other than that.
Its good

• +1
I grew a fuck ton between 15 and 17 then it stopped

You are a late teen and your father is probably 6'6.

is this the modern-day incel?

• So Sad
your midface looks too long, other than that good, your chin is not a problem

• +1
U look skinny
You need to eat a lot to avoid looking like a lanklet

• +1
You are a late teen and your father is probably 6'6.
hes a hypermasculine 6’10 250 lb gigachad with a jaw of the gods that I didn't fucking inherit :woke::woke::woke:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
hes a hypermasculine 6’10 250 lb gigachad with a jaw of the gods that I didn't fucking inherit :woke::woke::woke:

No way

not putting pics of my dad on an incel forum

might pm them to u in the future if i know i can trust u though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

ur gonna be fuckin huge

How tall are your parents? Would you attribute your height to genetics or did you have a healthy lifestyle etc no stress

• JFL
How tall are your parents? Would you attribute your height to genetics or did you have a healthy lifestyle etc no stress
Parents deciding your height is cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
6’10 and 5’10

definitely genes because from 13 to 16 i ate only junk food, slept 6 hours on a good night, never did any excersize, and am lactose intolerant so didn't drink any milk at all.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
fixed

3Qx7eaJ.png

grow ur neck and take a hammer and smash your brow so hopefully it can descend farther down ur face and ur not stuck with insane uppereyelid exposure and beta brows and reduce the size of your dinnerplate mid third

• +1
6’10 and 5’10

definitely genes because from 13 to 16 i ate only junk food, slept 6 hours on a good night, never did any excersize, and am lactose intolerant so didn't drink any milk at all.
interesting.. sometimes i attribute my manlet height to my environment. But I bet your environment wasn’t as bad as mine, what sort of food did you eat? as long as you ate some meat and vegetables i’m sure you got the nutrients you needed

how’s that? you believe in environment theory then?
How did my brother grow to 6"2-6"3 and me to 6"ft when my dad is 5"6-5"7 and mom 5"4

• JFL
How did my brother grow to 6"2-6"3 and me to 6"ft when my dad is 5"6-5"7 and mom 5"4
you guys got lucky then. I thought you were 5’11 also?

And my uncle has the same thing. my grandparents are 5’5 and 5’0 or even shorter grandma and uncles are 5’10-11 while i’m 5’9 MORNING HEIGHT and taller parents jfl

interesting.. sometimes i attribute my manlet height to my environment. But I bet your environment wasn’t as bad as mine, what sort of food did you eat? as long as you ate some meat and vegetables i’m sure you got the nutrients you needed
Cheetos and dr pepper, literally would go weeks without drinking water or showering.

i was a disgusting lazy piece of trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

2 Inches more taller is not too much, also, genetic recombination and pure luck.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Cheetos and dr pepper, literally would go weeks without drinking water or showering.

i was a disgusting lazy piece of trash
i’m sure you’re exaggerating. You ate no home cooked meals or any vegetables??

you guys got lucky then. I thought you were 5’11 also?

And my uncle has the same thing. my grandparents are 5’5 and 5’0 or even shorter grandma and uncles are 5’10-11 while i’m 5’9 MORNING HEIGHT and taller parents jfl
Last time i was checked at school i was 5"11 i've grown since but yeah i was extremly lucky and my brother even more

2 Inches more taller is not too much, also, genetic recombination and pure luck.
My dad frame mogs to oblivion its not even funny

i’m sure you’re exaggerating. You ate no home cooked meals or any vegetables??
No vegetables, but would eat home cooked meals. Rice, a bit of ground meat, that kind of thing. Mostly processed garbage though.

No vegetables, but would eat home cooked meals. Rice, a bit of ground meat, that kind of thing. Mostly processed garbage though.
i am certain tall people like to exaggerate how shit of a diet they had but yeah it mostly like it genetics outside of 1-2 inches influenced growth

Dont be a bitch about it, you gotta play with the hand you were dealt, start hitting the gym and get fucking buff, when you're 18 get inked up and score a motorycle, your side profile is not bad, you're a decent looking guy, get a tan, looksmax and live life to the fullest bruv, thats all you can really do.

Yea i think since my brother grew to 20

Fucken he mogs me in every single way
lucky bastard. I need LL and even then I’ll only be taller than you by an inch jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Overjetcel299
6’10 and 5’10

You see? he is much more taller than his mom, also, @Fuk obviously you are not more taller than your dad, since he is fucking huge 6'10 and the chromosome of your mother don't support this since she is only 5'10, if she was 6'5 so you would passed him.

I always said and will say, enviroment is pure cope.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Dont be a bitch about it, you gotta play with the hand you were dealt, start hitting the gym and get fucking buff, when you're 18 get inked up and score a motorycle, your side profile is not bad, you're a decent looking guy, get a tan, looksmax and live life to the fullest bruv, thats all you can really do.
is thi
You see? he is much more taller than his mom, also, @Fuk obviously you are not more taller than your dad, since he is fucking huge 6'10 and the chromosome of your mother don't support this since she is only 5'10, if she was 6'5 so you would passed him.

I always said and will say, enviroment is pure cope.
its cool bro ill just bonesmash my femurs to match papa

• JFL