Rate my two year looksmaxxing journey

D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
I’m 20 y/o, 6’2, 175lb and just wanted to share my progress looksmaxxing. First post on here.

Background: I’m currently a college student and broke as shit. I was never an incel but had bad gyno in highschool so always fucked with a shirt on 💀. I broke up with my girlfriend to ascend and got gyno surgery so that’s where the road began. Gyno surgery went well but left me with disgusting large areolas which I can’t stand to look at. Just to preface I am an aspie but mask it super well so no one can really tell. After my surgery my hyperfixation went to my skin cause the stubborn closed comedowns texture bothered the fuck out of me. I eventually got clear skin but was left with some minor acne scars from picking. Lastly I long hair maxed to hide my elf ears.

Current looksmaxxing procedures:

Microneedling:
once every 2-3 weeks to improve acne scars (mainly on forehead). If you have pick marks on skin micro needling+ hyaluronic acid WILL improve then significantly. Also to prevent nasolabial folds from developing.

Septoplasty: this was a high iq play from me. My nose looks upturned from one side and somewhat Jew from the other side. I also have a bump on one side which is pretty ugly. Even though I have zero issues breathing out of my nose I lied to my mom and said I can’t breathe out my nose because I have a deviated septum. Went to the doctor and am scheduled to get a septoplasty fully covered by insurance. The doctor will tell you that it won’t change the appearance of the nose, but if the upper bone in your nose is not crooked and the asymmetry is only in the lower half of your nose (my case) I am almost positive it will straighten out and look way better. The surgery is exactly a month from now so I’m pretty excited.

Gymmax:
I know getting jacked is cope but it helps my retardation. I do it more so I can just mog people in the gym 😂. I have bad body dysmorphia so it helps me build confidence.

Procesdures in near future:

Areola reduction:

You can see in the picture I just hate the way it looks. Smaller nipples will look way more masc and make my chest look less uncanny.
Otoplasty:
My ears aren’t thatt bad but I’d rather not have to rely on my hair. Plus when I pull them back I look way more masc and better.

Overall:
Thus far I’ve had a good amount of success with attractive women and dated 2 HTBs and a big ass and titty stacy. I ended all the relationships in order to ascend lmao. I’m super fucking insecure but once I do all this shit and fully ascend I’m pretty sure I’ll be a full chad. Let me know what you think. Any advice or questions appreciated 🤝

Attached pictures, I apologize legit have no pictures of myself before looksmaxxing, I hated the way I looked so much I deleted them.

Attachments

• 938CCD57-2E82-445C-B8A3-FFB0D8746DAA.jpeg
    938CCD57-2E82-445C-B8A3-FFB0D8746DAA.jpeg
    799.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 67499757-AF4C-4E5B-9310-05B37C87AD0C.jpeg
    67499757-AF4C-4E5B-9310-05B37C87AD0C.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 55C4689E-650E-4B2D-BC6F-4F144B786A37.jpeg
    55C4689E-650E-4B2D-BC6F-4F144B786A37.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5D8FF0A3-8449-42AE-889C-C487772E7AAB.jpeg
    5D8FF0A3-8449-42AE-889C-C487772E7AAB.jpeg
    379.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 477F0FCC-6BBA-4654-BE48-0B8379F81742.jpeg
    477F0FCC-6BBA-4654-BE48-0B8379F81742.jpeg
    446 KB · Views: 0
  • 8620C377-8DA6-4ACA-BD89-B23309159C14.jpeg
    8620C377-8DA6-4ACA-BD89-B23309159C14.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeek, tervile1, Pogin_chan and 10 others
Htn tier, low chadlite smv wise, good job bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, JoshuaG, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Htn tier, low chadlite smv wise, good job bro
Thanks man, appreciate it. Hopefully I’ll be able to more confident after I do this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Good shit man! Love to see these success stories and great progress.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 51402
you are too good for this forum 😭 legit chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and PointOfNoReturn
Sorry. But you're still subhuman..

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Damn you look good. Do you ever get and IOIs or approached by women? You’re noticeably attractive, Chadlite~

• +1
Reactions: ZestyLess and Deleted member 51402
Appreciate it brother

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oxymoron, ForsakenOne, guy24 and 3 others
wait why is otoplasty on your procedure list lmaoo i got otoplasty literally 5 days ago,you dont need it your ears are good shaped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
About htn
Why don't you take a normal front pic?

avg tiktokcel vs 2020cel
3771908 55C4689E 650E 4B2D BC6F 4F144B786A37

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, greywind, Deleted member 51402 and 2 others
Damn you look good. Do you ever get and IOIs or approached by women? You’re noticeably attractive, Chadlite~
Thank you man. Yeah I do actually, most of the girls I have been with have made the first move on me because I’m lowkey awkward lmao. I’m working on it. At my job at school I got with a few of the girls and when I go out I get attention from girls. 2 years ago when I would do these same things I wouldn’t get nearly as much attention so It’s been solid life fuel.

• Woah
avg tiktokcel vs 2020cel
View attachment 2559337
this is the most true shit someone has said on this forum,anybody in here for 3 years has sat on there ass the whole time and did nothing,not one even 2021 cel has got one surgery or did anything but spread hate and rot,the real ones who ascend get in and get out within a year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 51402, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Thank you man. Yeah I do actually, most of the girls I have been with have made the first move on me because I’m lowkey awkward lmao. I’m working on it. At my job at school I got with a few of the girls and when I go out I get attention from girls. 2 years ago when I would do these same things I wouldn’t get nearly as much attention so It’s been solid life fuel.
Do you have a straight front face picture?

• +1
  • +1
You have a mogger frame, i wish mine looked like that.

• +1
wait why is otoplasty on your procedure list lmaoo i got otoplasty literally 5 days ago,you dont need it your ears are good shaped
Thanks bro, like I said I just have bad body dysmorphia. I did get a compliment on my ears from a girl recently so maybe I don’t need it

Thanks bro, like I said I just have bad body dysmorphia. I did get a compliment on my ears from a girl recently so maybe I don’t need it
your ears genuinely look the exact same as mine after otoplasty,they are perfect size and istg i would tell you ifd you needed it since its an easy surgery but since they are already ideal length from head if you got them pulled closer they would look invisable lmao you would have ears like this (deformed and too close)

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and Deleted member 51402
View attachment 2559352 your ears genuinely look the exact same as mine after otoplasty,they are perfect size and istg i would tell you ifd you needed it since its an easy surgery but since they are already ideal length from head if you got them pulled closer they would look invisable lmao you would have ears like this (deformed and too close) View attachment 2559355
Ok that makes sense. I’ve been kind of debating whether or not I should get it and I think now I won’t. It’s more just the very top that sticks out but yeah I think it’s probably unnecessary. Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Ok that makes sense. I’ve been kind of debating whether or not I should get it and I think now I won’t. It’s more just the very top that sticks out but yeah I think it’s probably unnecessary. Thanks bro
small ears that stick out sleightly like yours look the best lol dw

• +1
Quite frankly, you are a good-looking guy, so please do not let anyone tell you otherwise (a lot of users on here do not go outside and are 20+ for reference).
I’m 20 y/o, 6’2, 175lb and just wanted to share my progress looksmaxxing. First post on here.

Background: I’m currently a college student and broke as shit. I was never an incel but had bad gyno in highschool so always fucked with a shirt on 💀. I broke up with my girlfriend to ascend and got gyno surgery so that’s where the road began. Gyno surgery went well but left me with disgusting large areolas which I can’t stand to look at. Just to preface I am an aspie but mask it super well so no one can really tell. After my surgery my hyperfixation went to my skin cause the stubborn closed comedowns texture bothered the fuck out of me. I eventually got clear skin but was left with some minor acne scars from picking. Lastly I long hair maxed to hide my elf ears.

Microneedling:
once every 2-3 weeks to improve acne scars (mainly on forehead). If you have pick marks on skin micro needling+ hyaluronic acid WILL improve then significantly. Also to prevent nasolabial folds from developing.

Septoplasty: this was a high iq play from me. My nose looks upturned from one side and somewhat Jew from the other side. I also have a bump on one side which is pretty ugly. Even though I have zero issues breathing out of my nose I lied to my mom and said I can’t breathe out my nose because I have a deviated septum. Went to the doctor and am scheduled to get a septoplasty fully covered by insurance. The doctor will tell you that it won’t change the appearance of the nose, but if the upper bone in your nose is not crooked and the asymmetry is only in the lower half of your nose (my case) I am almost positive it will straighten out and look way better. The surgery is exactly a month from now so I’m pretty excited.

Gymmax:
I know getting jacked is cope but it helps my retardation. I do it more so I can just mog people in the gym 😂. I have bad body dysmorphia so it helps me build confidence.

Areola reduction:

You can see in the picture I just hate the way it looks. Smaller nipples will look way more masc and make my chest look less uncanny.
Otoplasty:
My ears aren’t thatt bad but I’d rather not have to rely on my hair. Plus when I pull them back I look way more masc and better.

Overall:
Thus far I’ve had a good amount of success with attractive women and dated 2 HTBs and a big ass and titty stacy. I ended all the relationships in order to ascend lmao. I’m super fucking insecure but once I do all this shit and fully ascend I’m pretty sure I’ll be a full chad. Let me know what you think. Any advice or questions appreciated 🤝

Attached pictures, I apologize legit have no pictures of myself before looksmaxxing, I hated the way I looked so much I deleted them.

• +1

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

He could have a better haircut (lower sides should be trimmed lower than it is), eye area and grooming (specifically that he looks better clean-shaven). Colored contacts could also help him out. He's HTN-Chadlite though so that's always good to hear.

Htn
check for klinefelters tho with that frame you never know

Htn
check for klinefelters tho with that frame you never know
I looked that up and I definitely don’t have that lol. The gyno is from just high hormones I’m general.

Just some advice, I hope the septoplasty goes well, but make sure your doctor doesn't even touch your turbinates, look up something called Empty Nose Syndrome, there is also a subreddit for it, I had the same procedure and ended with some slight nerve damage.

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

I would say if some how you make your skull look more bigger which only possible if your midface get more compact you will be complete CHAD till now i would rate you close to Chadlite better than the average beard coper

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
dnr but looks good

Just some advice, I hope the septoplasty goes well, but make sure your doctor doesn't even touch your turbinates, look up something called Empty Nose Syndrome, there is also a subreddit for it, I had the same procedure and ended with some slight nerve damage.
fuck bro how bad did it end up, Ive been worried abt that but the doctor is super experienced so I figured it was fine.

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

Actual Chad on the forum

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

brother you have a great jaw. you are a strong chadlite.

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

HTN/Chadlite
Fraud to 6’3 btw

From subhuman to subhuman

Microneedling:

Gymmax:

Areola reduction:

Otoplasty:

Overall:

Nice