Rate my utter dogshit eye area how do i get rid of eyebags ??

S1d456

S1d456

Zephir
IMG 20240218 161132 710

not that bad. you do not have eyebags, it's most likely just genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and S1d456
Cheers bro so like the droppings on my eyes just genetics hie could I fix it Wil eye cream work

• +1
Reactions: dad
What contacts should I get to look more exotic

none, they all look fake and your friends will bully you for wearing contacts

Cheers bro so like the droppings on my eyes just genetics hie could I fix it Wil eye cream work
it could reduce the puffiness but it will be a negligible difference, your eye spacing is pretty brutal though and there is nothing you can really do about it

none, they all look fake and your friends will bully you for wearing contacts
thats true, thanks for the help man spacing is shit but i can overcome it with longer hair the rest of my face has decent harmony along side it so it aint much of a noticable failo

thats true, thanks for the help man spacing is shit but i can overcome it with longer hair the rest of my face has decent harmony along side it so it aint much of a noticable failo
i'd like to add that people who want you to start frauding even irl generally do not step foot outside. don't make yourself look like an idiot, status can play a very significant role if you are mtn or above

i'd like to add that people who want you to start frauding even irl generally do not step foot outside. don't make yourself look like an idiot, status can play a very significant role if you are mtn or above
frauding will make me look autistic i dont want to do it but so many poeple in my school fraud their height im 5 11 and the 5 8 5 6 malets are drauding 5 10 its over for me not even my gifted height for a curry saves me

Contacts will only make your poor eye-area be more apparent.

Not much can be done apart from surgery

Contacts will only make your poor eye-area be more apparent.

Not much can be done apart from surgery
agreed tbh ig harmony saves me btw in the photo my eyes werent in a relexed normal position they were weirdly different

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh