Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 09.26.46.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Start mewing, your hyoid bone is on the floor

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, greywind, F36 and 2 others
Leanmaxx ASAP

Also, it looks like you're an asian, sir.

Yes i know I am asking how to fix it. I have good front but shit side profile btw
Might post a face pic too tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Pretty cucked ngl

• +1
Reactions: white
Pretty cucked ngl
I got these pics / analysis from orthodontist which costed 500 dollars. I am meeting him again next month. he says i have crossbite and some shit and says I dont medically need surgery but asked me to contact a jaw surgeon for their opinion. I am waiting for a consultation with 2 jaw surgeons rn its a fkn long time until I can talk to them so ye

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
But ye just trying to know if i need bimax or something and if you guys on looksmax can calculate these ratios etc etc and tell me what i need

But ye just trying to know if i need bimax or something and if you guys on looksmax can calculate these ratios etc etc and tell me what i need
Better to see a real pic, at the end of the day we aint doctors or radiographers but sinxe u got a crossbite u might be gettin jaw surgery regardless might aswell optomise if sum is wrong

• +1
Better to see a real pic, at the end of the day we aint doctors or radiographers but sinxe u got a crossbite u might be gettin jaw surgery regardless might aswell optomise if sum is wrong
yeah might post a pic tbh just afraid of posting a pic of me here and being doxxed or something but I will propably still post a pic soon tbh fuck it

yeah might post a pic tbh just afraid of posting a pic of me here and being doxxed or something but I will propably still post a pic soon tbh fuck it
Pm good users

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Start mewing, your hyoid bone is on the floor
Its hard for me to mew 24/7 but when i try to mew my jaw looks way better and defined but its very hard for me idk why.

and you really think mewing will fix it? not surgery?

Broo wtf is hyoid bone and can it be fixed with surgery?
it's the bone I circled here. makes your neck muscles and fat hang lower if it's low. can be corrected with better tongue posture
Dumbo xray

• +1
it's the bone I circled here. makes your neck muscles and fat hang lower if it's low. can be corrected with better tongue posture View attachment 2868987
Yeah Excactly bro i have noticed that before that when i mew/use better tongue posture i have less fat and better jaw, but is there no other way other than tongue posture to fix it?

fuck it i will post face pics here soon tbh

Yeah Excactly bro i have noticed that before that when i mew/use better tongue posture i have less fat and better jaw, but is there no other way other than tongue posture to fix it?
I havent really researched surgeries for it, but there are probably some. After mewing for while it will rest higher up. I wouldn't advise surgery because of how important it is to throat and neck functions.

I havent really researched surgeries for it, but there are probably some. After mewing for while it will rest higher up. I wouldn't advise surgery because of how important it is to throat and neck functions.
You really think that mewing and tongue posture can change bone position at 19?

This doesn't convince me at all Low MTN for the moment ask for an MRI next time and comeback with the results

Yeah i think i notice that now but Will something like bimax with ccw rotation or some other surgery fix it right? I am 19 years old i think mewing will not do shit for me
raising hyoid bone has been well documented on even 60 yr olds

how do u guys get xrays?