rate physique, bodyfat %?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i flex and unflex my stomach, what bf u think i am?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 26640, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Take your pants off for a more accurate rating.

(that's a joke don't actually do that narcycels)

To me you look around 10% bodyfat, so good work being lean

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Repentsinner and Deleted member 15854

ropefuel, was hoping itd be higher. if im such a bloatcel at this bf its over. i cope with maybe its remaining baby fat, acne inflammation but it might just be lack of bones

• +1
ropefuel, was hoping itd be higher. if im such a bloatcel at this bf its over. i cope with maybe its remaining baby fat, acne inflammation but it might just be lack of bones
Yeah losing more fat won’t help your face
Good abs though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

wait r u sure bout that? i think im 16-19 unflexed, 13 flexed?
Body-Fat-Percentage-Males-Brad-Newton-Fitness.jpg

• +1
wait r u sure bout that? i think im 16-19 unflexed, 13 flexed?
Body-Fat-Percentage-Males-Brad-Newton-Fitness.jpg
Flexing doesn't change your bodyfat percentage. Also looking at that image you look around 11-12%, but looking at images and determining your bodyfat percentage from that is very unreliable.

What I know for sure, is that you look very lean.

• +1
Flexing doesn't change your bodyfat percentage. Also looking at that image you look around 11-12%, but looking at images and determining your bodyfat percentage from that is very unreliable.

What I know for sure, is that you look very lean.
did u see 2nd imgur too? i think 1st one makes me appear leaner than i am maybe. i rlly dont want to hear that im bloatcel this lean, utter suifuel if i am

did u see 2nd imgur too? i think 1st one makes me appear leaner than i am maybe. i rlly dont want to hear that im bloatcel this lean, utter suifuel if i am
Yeah, I saw that, you look lean in that too. You most likely are a bloatcel, I am too - but this can be caused by different things. For example, I have a narrow jaw, so from the front it isn't visible, so I have a rounded lower-third because of my cheeks. Widening out my jaw by building my masseter muscles make me look much leaner.

It's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world either, there's probably a way to fix it.

• +1
Yeah, I saw that, you look lean in that too. You most likely are a bloatcel, I am too - but this can be caused by different things. For example, I have a narrow jaw, so from the front it isn't visible, so I have a rounded lower-third because of my cheeks. Widening out my jaw by building my masseter muscles make me look much leaner.

It's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world either, there's probably a way to fix it.
agree 100%, 1:1 bigonial:bizygo and decent height between gonion and zygo with leanmax should cause hollow cheeks. i chewmaxxed a bit earlier, but starting again now more srsly with chisell rubber. i dont get why im such a bad bloatcel tho as i think i have these features which cause hollow cheeks. i have zygo swelling here from bonesmashing jfl but u can see what i mean. maybe its recessed maxilla as i had extractions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
wait thats wrong imgur ignore that one

Jfl at your boneless face
i had high cortisol, low t, caloric defecit vegan diet in upbringing. it kills me knowing how hard i got stunted. im legit only guy in family with shit lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
i have zygo swelling here from bonesmashing
stop this

It's hard to tell but I think your jaw might be narrow in relation to your cheekbones. You also don't have much forward growth of your lower third.

• +1
stop this

It's hard to tell but I think your jaw might be narrow in relation to your cheekbones. You also don't have much forward growth of your lower third.
ye true my lower third is pre cucked but i see tiktok eboys with small lower thirds like mine and still got hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Graham
tagging bodyfat percentage experts @Arborist @LightSkinNoob :feelshmm:

I’ve seen you IRL bro you easily 10-12% bf lean mf

• +1
OP has defined abs without flexing in normal lighting, not even an inch of fat on his abdominals

• Woah
im gonna start tret soon for acne and coz i heard could hollow/tighten cheeks a bit

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15854
@jojoyou i think if i remember ur pic correctly in that mog battle yuno howitez made for u, u have same problem? how old r u btw, is it rlly just late bloomer, not lost baby fat yet?

probably around 14-15%.

• Love it
  • +1
most people don't realize that 15% looks quite lean in the morning before you've got any bloating from food.
this was right after eating decent sized meal

might be slightly lower in that case, 14%~
thnx nigga, also do u think i can look like u after roiding and following program on ur profile diligently for few yrs? lol

thnx nigga, also do u think i can look like u after roiding and following program on ur profile diligently for few yrs? lol
you have the frame to make it possible, you look similar to me when I started training.

• Woah
Average thakur physique

• JFL
you have the frame to make it possible, you look similar to me when I started training.
wow, lifefuel then. thank you brother, you are one of biggest mogger and inspiration on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Orc
i had high cortisol, low t, caloric defecit vegan diet in upbringing. it kills me knowing how hard i got stunted. im legit only guy in family with shit lower third
Man I feel bad for you

• So Sad
dm me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 26640
agree 100%, 1:1 bigonial:bizygo and decent height between gonion and zygo with leanmax should cause hollow cheeks. i chewmaxxed a bit earlier, but starting again now more srsly with chisell rubber. i dont get why im such a bad bloatcel tho as i think i have these features which cause hollow cheeks. i have zygo swelling here from bonesmashing jfl but u can see what i mean. maybe its recessed maxilla as i had extractions

Srs I immediately noticed the zyggos, they look decent imo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What extractions did u have? Extractions are brutal man, my sisters face got raped after extractions

• +1
What extractions did u have? Extractions are brutal man, my sisters face got raped after extractions
only 12 teeth upper arch and had elastics too

fuck man u got raped hard, i guess 2 of them teeth were wisdom teeth?
Ye I think so. It's depressing lol but cant dwell on the past

Ye I think so. It's depressing lol but cant dwell on the past
i see, and u can get it fixed later on if money is provided, u just need MSE+dental implants, and since it upper row, u can also get sinus lift if needed.

• +1
i see, and u can get it fixed later on if money is provided, u just need MSE+dental implants, and since it upper row, u can also get sinus lift if needed.
True, somehow I don't think I've been affected too bad from it tho. Idk if I need mse, think lower third and malar implants are more important for me as my undereye and lower third cuck me most at the moment I think

Able to nose breathe 24 7, no tmd can chew for hrs etc. I found about Mewing halfway into my treatment and did it pre srsly and hard, maybe that mitigated the damages a bit