Rate Prime Colton Haynes

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
1522481 2D8AD45C B41B 4983 90C6 23FFD8DC7E06 Image 1 1940939 3968CD47 A007 4D0A B7E5 906E1EE1A8E1 2646886 c3 Images 71

• +1
Reactions: nathan, aesthetic beauty and TechnoBoss
Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, whitegymmax, WatermelonLover and 5 others
Underrated. He is Chad+. Top 0.1% face easily @TechnoBoss @Clavicular
JFL squirtle, the ratings here are so shit. Saying hes below chad is a fucking joke

they say tyler maher is a lite also kill me now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, whitegymmax, mog_or_be_mogged and 4 others
Underrated. He is Chad+. Top 0.1% face easily @TechnoBoss @Clavicular
1000% a Chad based on facial structure. I do agree it's in the top percentiles.

Just unfortunate for his height but tbh it's not that bad. No girl will look at him and deny him for his height when he looks like that. People sometimes place too much emphasis on height, but face rules all. He's close enough to tall heights that it isn't huge.

Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Just unfortunate for his height but tbh it's not that bad. No girl will look at him and deny him for his height when he looks like that. People sometimes place too much emphasis on height, but face rules all. He's close enough to tall heights that it isn't huge.

Chad.
the fact that its even up for debate that guys like this are chads disgusts me

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Me if I was good looking

JFL squirtle, the ratings here are so shit. Saying hes below chad is a fucking joke

they say tyler maher is a lite also kill me now
Yea people care way too much about trivial shit that normies don't even notice.Just the other day I saw some greycel rating brad pitt "chadlite" because of his unideal face shape and no zygos. Yea a chadlite who was a sex symbol for 2 decades straight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and TechnoBoss
Yea people care way too much about trivial shit that normies don't even care about. Just the other day I saw some greycel rating brad pitt "chadlite" because of his unideal face shape and no zygos. Yea a chadlite who was a sex symbol for 2 decades straight
I just made a thread about this yea. People here think im MTN unironically lol. The ratings are so skewed, micro failos like zygos dont change the fact that pitt has insane ratios and his eye area and jaw are elite

• +1
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, dragomaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Every teen and young woman’s heart throb, easily chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Yea people care way too much about trivial shit that normies don't even care about. Just the other day I saw some greycel rating brad pitt "chadlite" because of his unideal face shape and no zygos. Yea a chadlite who was a sex symbol for 2 decades straight
Someone said it better than I could've. It's really just a reaction to everyone getting rated "8/10" on normie scales even though they are maybe actually MTN rated properly.

That and this forum is filled with narcies who HATE when someone looks better than them. To be honest I couldn't stand not being the most attractive guy in a room when I was younger. I wouldn't underrate them if asked, but I would make them seem less important/less attractive in minor ways (aka coping)

When you get older and you have good experiences you kinda stop caring about looks as much. To me if I'm living a good life and am atleast satisfactory in the looks department somewhat, I'm happy. I don't need to mog everyone on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah

Chad.
He's 5'8.5/174 cm which is right at the cut-off for death-tier, i.e. at least noticeably taller than the average zoomer woman in the tallest country in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and TechnoBoss
Would clean up any American high school or university without breaking a sweat if he was a little taller.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
Would clean up any American high school or university without breaking a sweat if he was a little taller.
Meanwhile you have people rotting on this forum who would be LITERALLY cleaning up as a JANITOR at a high school & they're rating him HTN.

• +1
Someone said it better than I could've. It's really just a reaction to everyone getting rated "8/10" on normie scales even though they are maybe actually MTN rated properly.

That and this forum is filled with narcies who HATE when someone looks better than them. To be honest I couldn't stand not being the most attractive guy in a room when I was younger. I wouldn't underrate them if asked, but I would make them seem less important/less attractive in minor ways (aka coping)

When you get older and you have good experiences you kinda stop caring about looks as much. To me if I'm living a good life and am atleast satisfactory in the looks department somewhat, I'm happy. I don't need to mog everyone on the planet.
No one cares about your shitty rambling.

He has that all american college jock phenotype ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Woah
Good thing him and Bomer are Gays.
Colton is gay? Brutal.

Froy Gutierrez, Bomer, and now Colton? Could have any women in the world, and god made them attracted to men.

Sure has a sick sense of humor sometimes.

• +1
The definition of a chad.

• +1
Colton is gay? Brutal.

Froy Gutierrez, Bomer, and now Colton? Could have any women in the world, and god made them attracted to men.

Sure has a sick sense of humor sometimes.
Many chads in the entertainment industry are gay or atleast bisexual. Jason Lewis, Barrett. Even Opry who larps as a hetero has bisexual tendencie.. I think it's because gay and bisexual men put more effort into looking good

• +1
htn

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Bgm gonna pull up and say some shit like "textbook HTN"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico