Rate Prime Sendhil Ramamurthy in this Pic

PSL?

• Total voters
have u been on tiktok in america white men get shit on arguably more than blacks
Thats just virtue signaling. Whites and blacks have the highest dmv in the west. I have hijabis in my class lusting after a black guy you mog lol

Thats just virtue signaling. Whites and blacks have the highest dmv in the west. I have hijabis in my class lusting after a black guy you mog lol
i feel like blacks and whites do have highest smv but tbh if ur a average or htn with good appeal aka good phenotype for you’re tace then you should b able to pull ur looksmax or better

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i feel like blacks and whites do have highest smv but tbh if ur a average or htn with good appeal aka good phenotype for you’re tace then you should b able to pull ur looksmax or better
Yes I agree. Its all about harmony.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Everyone who is giving him a rating lower than 6psl is giving that because he is indian. He bone, eye and harmony mogs the medium white guy to the sewers of Mumbai and back. It's crazy to see that he is so good loking, especially considering that he is ethnic, he would even look good if he would stand next to a white male model. Mogger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Frank Jack, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Everyone who is giving him a rating lower than 6psl is giving that because he is indian. He bone, eye and harmony mogs the medium white guy to the sewers of Mumbai and back. It's crazy to see that he is so good loking, especially considering that he is ethnic, he would even look good if he would stand next to a white male model. Mogger.
Fierce fratello 😍

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Fierce fratello 😍
Fratello i'm objective: i dont care if a guy is indian, korean, chinese, black or white, if one guy is a mogger he will still be it despite his ethnicity. I'm kinda fair about this :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Frank Jack, BrahminBoss and 2 others

Fratello i'm objective: i dont care if a guy is indian, korean, chinese, black or white, if one guy is a mogger he will still be it despite his ethnicity. I'm kinda fair about this :ogre:
Chad

• +1
That is what we call objective rating. The only kind of rating that should be allowed but people here cope with race and coloring.

• Love it
That is what we call objective rating. The only kind of rating that should be allowed but people here cope with race and coloring.
At the end of the day if a guy is white coloring means shit for him: he can wear contacts and dye his hair to change his pheno, that's not that important for ratings. I also disagree when they write it's over to asian and indian guys, i saw some of them that had a good base for looksmaxxing, the "ethnic tax" doesn't makes sense at all, if an indian isn't an extreme shitskin with good bones and eyes he could do well in the west. Now it's much better the rating section fratello, you did a good job:Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Michael Myers
despite having a hardcore curry coloring

his featuers isnt really currylike

At the end of the day if a guy is white coloring means shit for him: he can wear contacts and dye his hair to change his pheno, that's not that important for ratings. I also disagree when they write it's over to asian and indian guys, i saw some of them that had a good base for looksmaxxing, the "ethnic tax" doesn't makes sense at all, if an indian isn't an extreme shitskin with good bones and eyes he could do well in the west. Now it's much better the rating section fratello, you did a good job:Comfy:
Yes exactly. It is meaningless, what matters is harmony. On this forum they will give people a rating based on their coloring rather that harmony. That is why most ratings here are shit. I also agree with you and don’t believe in ethnic tax either. People here will rate a 3/10 a 5/10 if he has a European phenotype but will rate a 5/10 as 3/10 if he has a non-European phenotype. And thanks for approving, fratello, that makes me glad to hear. 🥰

• Love it
Yes exactly. It is meaningless, what matters is harmony. On this forum they will give people a rating based on their coloring rather that harmony. That is why most ratings here are shit. I also agree with you and don’t believe in ethnic tax either. People here will rate a 3/10 a 5/10 if he has a European phenotype but will rate a 5/10 as 3/10 if he has a non-European phenotype. And thanks for approving, fratello, that makes me glad to hear. 🥰
Exactly this thing, I noticed that many here give ratings like mtn to guys that have a decent pheno with terrible bones and harmony meanwhile it's the exact opposite for a guy that has a med/indian or asian pheno, even with chad bones he'll be rated htn :lul: . I hope that the rating system will change.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
Exactly this thing, I noticed that many here give ratings like mtn to guys that have a decent pheno with terrible bones and harmony meanwhile it's the exact opposite for a guy that has a med/indian or asian pheno, even with chad bones he'll be rated htn :lul: . I hope that the rating system will change.
Sadly it will never change because it is deeply embedded within the looksmax community. Unironically TrueRateMe on reddit is like this.

• So Sad
Sadly it will never change because it is deeply embedded within the looksmax community. Unironically TrueRateMe on reddit is like this.
True rate me is much worse imo, there they don't reply at all to other normies/sub five, they reply a lot to women(y know, it's reddit) and to chads. Here the situation is not that better tbh, they'll write it's over or worship you. I think that anyone should develop the ability to recognise it's own failos, that would be the best rating possible. Unfortunately not everyone can do that.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275