rate + procedures I need

C

ChaddestLite

Iron

20yo.View attachment 73780
What fillers/procedures do I need?
Someone recommended me neck fat removal?

Attachments

• IMG_20190628_133325.jpg
    IMG_20190628_133325.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 79
High tier nomrie

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and 195cm
4 PSL, not a high tier normie at all. your forward growth isnt good, chin is recessed. Too much fat underneath neck. Looks like your norwooding, hairline is high.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Framletgod and Deleted member 1680
4 PSL, not a high tier normie at all. your forward growth isnt good, chin is recessed. Too much fat underneath neck. Looks like your norwooding, hairline is high.

Ouch.
How can I fix the norwooding?
Am I balding or that my hairline maturing?

Last edited:
You seem like a good candidate for a wraparound jaw implant.

Anyone else?

High tier nomrie
gtfo. you're never gonna become a MD with that observation. how the fuck do you expect to diagnose and treat your patients with your terrible fucking judgement. pathetic. you'll never practice medicine

gtfo. you're never gonna become a MD with that observation. how the fuck do you expect to diagnose and treat your patients with your terrible fucking judgement. pathetic. you'll never practice medicine
Did you notice how everything I said was polar opposite of reality? Maybe you’re the low IQ one

Why are you covering the eyes?
4PSL from what I can see, not over.

I'm thinking wraparound in the future but for now neck fat removal and fillers

some form of jaw implant but not a wrap-around ur width is good but ur meseters (jaw clench) doesnt shape sharply. also chin is bad.

the surgeon would probably know more and design a custom one tbh.

His face kinda looks plastic to me. But it could be I'm thinking that because I know hewent through the surgery. But something just seems off.

Did you notice how everything I said was polar opposite of reality? Maybe you’re the low IQ one
what year u in? what u gonna specialize in?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, itsoverbuddyboyo and BigBoy
Shave the moustache