Rate PSL on my best picture ever

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

I was definitely lower bf percentage then than now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Picture is frauded via lighter eyes but I’d say 5.7

good-looking and white/10

chadlite

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
5.5 in this pic

around 5.5, but you don't really look like that, your eyes are colored wierdly cause of lightning and smiling also makes your chin:philtrum ratio better
you need longer hair for higher rating and neckmaxing

Idk but you look like some actor I forgot his name

very good bone structure

• +1
Facially can semi-slay, not with that shitty haircut though. Depends on whether you look beta @ smiling
*not smiling

Can't really rate that, picture itself is good but smiling improves your nose width to mouth ratio along with giving more under eye support by pushing the cheek fat upwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Eye area and haircut and contrast holding you back

Just jfl rating him a 5.5-6

Looks like you're about to drop a huge fart
GSAzJNQ.png

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
its a very good pic of you. like 5.5 psl if you had good hairline you would be 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Dogs
Jfl at these jealouse underrates. 6 but eye are isn't shown

• +1
that haircut really ruins it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon10
mogs me to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you look good man, psl ratings dont mean much imo as everyone rates differently. you look good and really thats all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Kade
ogre tier hairline

Cope af tbh. Until you post your pics Brandon you're literally <3 psl in my eyes
Keep coping thinking you mog me to death just because I'm not low IQ to have my photos spread in incel forums. It's so easy to trigger your hilarious coping mechanisms.
Titbot looks like shit too but I agree with him on how he rates you

Keep coping thinking you mog me to death just because I'm not low IQ to have my photos spread in incel forums. It's so easy to trigger your hilarious coping mechanisms.
Titbot looks like shit too but I agree with him on how he rates you
You triggered me? Except for the fact I just replied to your posts and never looked at your profile once, yet you viewed mine for 3 hours straight in 1 day and morphed my pics, and you're still triggered responding to my posts to this day jfl also you're coping if you think you mog Titbot ded serious

You triggered me, of course you did, can't you see I'm an insecure uggo that thinks it's a good idea to spam his pics all over an incel forum? I know I'm a walking clown and I can certainly understand your will to shit on me everywhere but stop it I'm low T and I can't handle it

giphy.gif

Imagine being so socially outcast that you can't believe that someone offered to pay for someone else's food at a festival then imagine being so raged that you
Spend 3 hours looking through their profile and another hour morphing their pictures
And then imagine that same person saying they have an amazing life. Something doesn't add up does it.