Rate Ross Ulbricht - Founder of Silk Road

M

Mr. Nobody

Iron
1553495575291 Ross Ulbricht
20150529222501 ross ulbricht
Fbi ross julia
MV5BZmJjNTgwMjAtZmY0Mi00OTZiLTgyYmMtMTdjYmViYzJkNWYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM V1
Ross scaled
YL3UVVFQVFDVLGAKQZ2IZJQJR4

Don't let my thread fail son @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
MTN+ falioed by thin lips and death tier IPD. Also nasiolabial folds rip.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
MTN+ falioed by thin lips and death tier IPD. Also nasiolabial folds rip.
Do you think he looks better clean shaven? His jaw looks above average, no idea why he has folds.

Low htn

• +1
Do you think he looks better clean shaven? His jaw looks above average, no idea why he has folds.
his jaw looks good because his maxilla is probably recessed. wouldn't be surprised if he has a slight overbite. I am not sure without a beard he seems cuck af and he cant appeal to young foids either way, so probably beard would give him more smv

• +1
his jaw looks good because his maxilla is probably recessed. wouldn't be surprised if he has a slight overbite. I am not sure without a beard he seems cuck af and he cant appeal to young foids either way, so probably beard would give him more smv
He couldn't slay because of his faggot looking face I'd say. He was young in 2010s and was able to date an ethnic foid despite being 6'2.

He couldn't slay because of his faggot looking face I'd say. He was young in 2010s and was able to date an ethnic foid despite being 6'2.
makes you swallow the racepill since if these features were on any other race he would get 0 female attention in his life