Rate

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
i would look like him if my face was narrow

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist and Klasik01
i would look like him if my face was narrow
So I guess it's over for you?
Gosling has a subhuman brutal jaw angle and chin, I don't get how people would rate him more than MTN.

Gosling has a subhuman brutal jaw angle and chin, I don't get how people would rate him more than MTN.
Cope, he has mad appeal

chad and 6'0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., shalomnigga and Sens
You have a retarded conclusion, I said my jaw wasn't narrow :feelsuhh:

i mog him, so why his life better than mine? checkmate blackpill retards:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
LTN, very asymmetrical and narrow

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i mog him, so why his life better than mine? checkmate blackpill retards:blackpill:
If you ask this whole forum if they mog Ryan Gosling, 95% will say yes, in reality only 5-6 people would actually mog him and with that avi you're not one of them

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, UZB_Strebl and Klasik01
If you say anything lower than htn you should be banned from ever rating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
If you say anything lower than htn you should be banned from ever rating tbh
HTN in prime
Hollywood women never found Ryan attractive
Keep coping

• +1
its okay he was in his prime before tiktok hoe inflation, its over for post 2020 poor mtns like me :owo:

3B31E850 1498 4DEE B640 C606FEDA29BA
Imzw3lmqg65c1

It's chin that makes him attractive

U have anime avi ur obviously a Chong
i dont watch anime retard, just berserk because its a biblical masterpiece, 2000 years ago it wouldve been added to the bible:y'all:

Gosling here looks like the definition of High Tier Normie = Normie face but good body and height. I'm asking about a facial rating not appeal you tards SMV ≠ Face rating.
i never said i was handsome or a mogger nigga, im mtn too i just said i mog him, not a hard thing to do, jfl hollywood brainwashes into thinking a guy who peaked at 30 is chad i wonder what other brainwashing was performed

• +1
HTN in prime
Hollywood women never found Ryan attractive
Keep coping
You're a retard literally Adriana lima said her crush was ryan gosling and before meeting gosling Eva mendes said she never wanted children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Klasik01
i never said i was handsome or a mogger nigga, im mtn too i just said i mog him, not a hard thing to do, jfl hollywood brainwashes into thinking a guy who peaked at 30 is chad i wonder what other brainwashing was performed
Exactly SMV is not PSL rating. Cavill would mog any PSL God in real life because he is famous, same as Somehalder or Idris Elba prime. PSL God's SMV is very high but remember they are just models.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., theonewhocantascend and Thefaqeeh
You're a retard literally Adriana lima said her crush was ryan gosling and before meeting gosling Eva mendes said she never wanted children
Lima always like ugly and funny men what are you talking about, look what she married she's not into handsome men.

• +1
Exactly SMV is not PSL rating. Cavill would mog any PSL God in real life because he is famous, same as Somehalder or Idris Elba prime. PSL God's SMV is very high but remember they are just models.
his family had connections in holywood, he wanted to be an actor since very young, worked very hard for his status now and good for him, but someone like cavil just got famous for existing with that face, very different thing

• +1
his family had connections in holywood, he wanted to be an actor since very young, worked very hard for his status now and good for him, but someone like cavil just got famous for existing with that face, very different thing
That just proves the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and Thefaqeeh
status trumps all, just go clubbing or work in a fancy restaurant youll get it, face is just steroids for the status. whenever i have a cute gf ppl always treat me better, even tho im still the same loser

• JFL
just be blonde and from a first world country theory, you could be anything, even chad despite your genetics!

status trumps all, just go clubbing or work in a fancy restaurant youll get it, face is just steroids for the status. whenever i have a cute gf ppl always treat me better, even tho im still the same loser
If you get a white cute girlfriend your status suddenly rises and other women want you more

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and Thefaqeeh
mtn

• +1
If this guy posted this photo on this forum I dare someone would call him subhuman and mostly LTN, at best MTN
Images 93

• +1
LTN but him being a blue eyed white makes up for his subpar looks

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel and theonewhocantascend
Cavill only appeals to roasties though.
Never seen a jb thirst over him.

If this guy posted this photo on this forum I dare someone would call him subhuman and mostly LTN, at best MTNView attachment 2853885
You'd still be dead wrong.
He has a great pheno, decent jaw, thin nose, his features just work well.
Plus he has boy next door appeal.
Moggs gay alies like barret to self harm.

Completely agree, gosling has a wife and children, what more do you want

@Pei he says Gosling mogs Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and soover4me